Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x [Support Thread]

How to include custom fields in feed like promo id, tax and shipping etc. per product?
    Have created such extra fields on product page but not sure how to include them in feed.

Plugin Contributions

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    How to include custom fields in feed like promo id, tax and shipping etc. per product?
    Have created such extra fields on product page but not sure how to include them in feed.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Looks like there's nothing in the code to make it "simple".
    You'll have to alter the code to make sure those fields are pulled from the database, and then also make sure they're output using the required format. Probably in this long section of code: https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart....php#L183-L703

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Looks like there's nothing in the code to make it "simple".
    You'll have to alter the code to make sure those fields are pulled from the database, and then also make sure they're output using the required format. Probably in this long section of code: https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart....php#L183-L703
    Seems this repo's far more up-to-date than the add-on. Still wondering why so many of my products are skipped atm.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    Seems this repo's far more up-to-date than the add-on. Still wondering why so many of my products are skipped atm.
    ...oh hey look, debug in the config. (:

Plugin Contributions

I recently added a massive repository of products using easy populate and i now have some 1800 products, until now i've never noticed an issue but it seems to max out at 1401 products. i've checked the settings and it has a setting that equates to unlimited products included in the feed.
    I thought perhaps it was just skipping out of stock items ect and created a listing for a new product that arrived yesterday. when i uploaded again i got the same result "1401 of 1401 records created" is the basics of what i was reading. i'm currently using zen 1.57c. It appears that according to the numinix website i'm out on updating by the latest 2 changelogs but can't find anyway to download the latest official version on there website. I pay the monthly subscription with them but can't see a download link on the site for the updated versions. not even sure if that will resolve my product limit issue or if that lies elsewhere?

when i generate a feed i get the following file pop up in my sites log files folder

Code:
    [20-Sep-2021 10:10:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1598, IP address: 66.249.65.139
    #1  zen_get_buy_now_qty() called at [/home/********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:83]
    #2  require(/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php:179]
    #3  require(/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/*********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 563.

[20-Sep-2021 10:10:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1598, IP address: ********
    #1  zen_get_buy_now_qty() called at [/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:152]
    #2  require(/home/******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
    #3  require(/home/*********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php:179]
    #4  require(/home/********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/*******/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/*********/domains/crazygamer.uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 563.

Plugin Contributions

got condition working now in the settings it shows as true finally. just entered into the settings "v_products_condition" which answers another question i had asked earlier or maybe forgot to ask but wondered as an afterthought.. If it shows on your product listing page as mine did "Condition" you should enter lowercase not the initial capital. I would assume this to be the same if for example you had "GTIN" unlike me with it entered as "gtin" both would still result in "v_gtin" or possibly "v_product_gtin" (mine doesn't use the product part of the prefix but others may?)

So I have now got a few ideas on the categories issue I have tried one idea without success and thinking maybe i'm onto the right tracks but making a noob mistake.

so basically I wasn't using the field "v_master_categories_id" but i had the "v_categories name" field for the obvious of the categories names supplied in the options of fields i could add on the suppliers end.

My idea was I could use the create a custom field option and entitle that "v_master_categories" this then gives you the option to create that output in the feed file with a preset value. Using the category computer components on my website was my wish, this has the "v_master_categories_id" id of 83.

I gleefully made this custom field and processed it to find it hadn't created these products in the computer components category using "v_categories_name" as the subcategory as i had hoped. I then remember you said that the categories and subcategories are seperated by a carat.
    This then led to me using the latest file i had saved with a quick copy and paste to edit the one fields output to include the carat.

The new "v_master_categories field" field contents was "83^" after the quick edit job and when processed sadly it did not work.

Maybe its as simple as deleting all the products and the running the feed again with these steps i've already tried.

Easier option would be if i could create a field based of a prefix on the suppliers site but i don't see this as an option, not saying its not there, its most likely staring me in the face like the products name was, that turned out to be listed as the option "products short description" that took days to work out lol.

Plugin Contributions

I am getting warnings that some of my images are too small.

For my shop, I use 200x200 pixels for my images.

I sell articles for dogs and they have now decided dog coats are "apparel" and apparel images must have a minimum size of 250x250.

Seems my only solution will be to change all 200x200 images to 250x250 otherwise my grid layout will look messy.
    How tedious.

Unless anyone has a bright idea, I assume changing my image sizes in configuration/images will not help if I do not actually change the images sizes in the feeder sent to google

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    I am getting warnings that some of my images are too small.

For my shop, I use 200x200 pixels for my images.

I sell articles for dogs and they have now decided dog coats are "apparel" and apparel images must have a minimum size of 250x250.

Seems my only solution will be to change all 200x200 images to 250x250 otherwise my grid layout will look messy.
    How tedious.

Unless anyone has a bright idea, I assume changing my image sizes in configuration/images will not help if I do not actually change the images sizes in the feeder sent to google
    Are you using Image Handler? If so, you can 'upsize' those images. See https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im..._dimensions.md for more information.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Are you using Image Handler? If so, you can 'upsize' those images. See https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im..._dimensions.md for more information.
    Thank you for your lightning-fast reply.
    I do not use Image Handler.

I use Irfanview that enables me to change the size of images in batches :)

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast