Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

I just upgraded my site to v1.5.4 and uploaded the Google Feeder add-on. I made sure that all files where uploaded and the file permissions on feed and google folders are set to 777. Yet whenever I click on confirm to create the feed, this is what I get:

Google Merchant Center Feeder v1.14.3 started 2015/05/14 20:33:57

Feed file - /home1/needlew2/public_html/feed/google/mybisifeed_products_en.xml

Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    Name:  Fullscreen capture 5142015 102750 PM.bmp.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  37.8 KB

It doesn't even try to upload the file to Google and whenever I check the feed/google file for feed it's completely empty. Any ideas on why it's not creating the feed?
    Take Care,
    Lacy
    www.needleworkfool.com

Plugin Contributions

where do i find and buy the upgrade to this plugin. i went to the numinex link and there were items to buy but none seemed like the upgrade to this. the fact that it only creates for me at most 300 at a time is just ridiculous.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    where do i find and buy the upgrade to this plugin. i went to the numinex link and there were items to buy but none seemed like the upgrade to this. the fact that it only creates for me at most 300 at a time is just ridiculous.
    This is the link https://www.numinix.com/downloads/ze...-center-feeder . Below the Buy now button you will find the download button

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    This is the link https://www.numinix.com/downloads/ze...-center-feeder . Below the Buy now button you will find the download button
    i downloaded it and moved it to my site.. ran the Google Merchant Center Feeder from the admin and still only got up to about 400 records and it failed. I think you misread my post. I have tried this about 10 times now and can't get past the 400 record mark so i was wondering how to buy the 'upgrade' so i could process ALL of my products, not just 400. I hate to have to buy and upgrade to do this but i'm stuck right now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    i downloaded it and moved it to my site.. ran the Google Merchant Center Feeder from the admin and still only got up to about 400 records and it failed. I think you misread my post. I have tried this about 10 times now and can't get past the 400 record mark so i was wondering how to buy the 'upgrade' so i could process ALL of my products, not just 400. I hate to have to buy and upgrade to do this but i'm stuck right now.
    still can't find where to buy the upgrade..

Plugin Contributions

Did you set up a Google Merchant Account for your shopping feed? If yes go there and set up for Google to automatically fetch (daily or weekly) your products. It has options for the automatic, now and manual uploads.

Works great.

Plugin Contributions

To follow the guide lines from Google, to have GTIN (barcode) for products, I've also installed https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=684
    But this module doon't create barcode for order, and create empty file xml for Google merchant.
    Also, on admin/invoice I see that:
    PHP Code:
     The newest version can be found at http://www.ashberg.de/bar * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or * (at your option) any later version. * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU General Public License for more details. * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software * Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. */ /* CONFIGURATION */ /* ******************************************************************** */ /* COLORS */ /* ******************************************************************** */ $bar_color=Array(0,0,0); $bg_color=Array(255,255,255); $text_color=Array(0,0,0); /* ******************************************************************** */ /* FONT FILE */ /* ******************************************************************** */ /* location the the ttf-font */ /* the file arialbd.ttf isn't included! */ /* SAMPLE1 : * use arialbd.ttf located in same directory like the script * which includes/requires php-barcode.php */ $font_loc=dirname($_SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"])."/"."arialbd.ttf"; /* SAMPLE2 : * use font specified by full-path */ //$font_loc="/path/font.ttf" /* Automatic-Detection of Font if running Windows * kick this lines if you don't need them! */ if (isset($_ENV['windir']) && file_exists($_ENV['windir'])){ $font_loc=$_ENV['windir']."\Fonts\arialbd.ttf"; } /* ******************************************************************** */ /* GENBARCODE */ /* ******************************************************************** */ /* location of 'genbarcode' * leave blank if you don't have them :( * genbarcode is needed to render encodings other than EAN-12/EAN-13/ISBN */ //$genbarcode_loc="c:\winnt\genbarcode.exe"; $genbarcode_loc="/usr/local/bin/genbarcode"; /* CONFIGURATION ENDS HERE */ require("includes/encode_bars.php"); /* build-in encoders */ /* * barcode_outimage(text, bars [, scale [, mode [, total_y [, space ]]]] ) * * Outputs an image using libgd * * text : the text-line (:: ...) * bars : where to place the bars (...) * scale : scale factor ( 1 < scale < unlimited (scale 50 will produce * 5400x300 pixels when * using EAN-13!!!)) * mode : png,gif,jpg, depending on libgd ! (default='png') * total_y: the total height of the image ( default: scale * 60 ) * space : space * default: *    $space[top] = 2 * $scale; *    $space[bottom]= 2 * $scale; *    $space[left] = 2 * $scale; *    $space[right] = 2 * $scale; */ function barcode_outimage($text, $bars, $scale = 1, $mode = "png", $total_y = 0, $space = '') { global $bar_color, $bg_color, $text_color; global $font_loc; /* set defaults */ if ($scale<1) $scale=2; $total_y=(int)($total_y); if ($total_y<1) $total_y=(int)$scale * 60; if (!$space) $space=array('top'=>2*$scale,'bottom'=>2*$scale,'left'=>2*$scale,'right'=>2*$scale); /* count total width */ $xpos=0; $width=true; for ($i=0;$i:: ...) * bars : where to place the bars (...) */ function barcode_outtext($code,$bars){ $width=true; $xpos=$heigh2=0; $bar_line=""; for ($i=0;$i:: ...) * bars : where to place the bars (...) * scale : scale factor ( 1 < scale < unlimited (scale 50 will produce * 5400x300 pixels when * using EAN-13!!!)) * total_y: the total height of the image ( default: scale * 60 ) * space : space * default: *    $space[top] = 2 * $scale; *    $space[bottom]= 2 * $scale; *    $space[left] = 2 * $scale; *    $space[right] = 2 * $scale; */ function barcode_outhtml($code, $bars, $scale = 1, $total_y = 0, $space = ''){ /* set defaults */ $total_y=(int)($total_y); if ($scale<1) $scale=2; if ($total_y<1) $total_y=(int)$scale * 60; if (!$space) $space=array('top'=>2*$scale,'bottom'=>2*$scale,'left'=>2*$scale,'right'=>2*$scale); /* generate html-code */ $height=round($total_y-($scale*10)); $height2=round($total_y)-$space['bottom']; $out= ' 
    then a line with the product name and then:
    HTML Code:
    '."\n". ''."\n". ''."\n". ''."\n". '

'."\n". ''; $width=true; for ($i=0;$i0) $out.=""; $width=false; continue; } if (ereg("[a-z]", $val)){ //hoher strich $val=ord($val)-ord('a')+1; $h=$height2; }else $h=$height; $w=$val*$scale; if ($w>0) $out.=''; $width=true; } $out.= ''. '

'."\n"; //for ($i=0;$i".$line[$i+1]." "; return $out; } /* barcode_encode_genbarcode(code, encoding) * encodes $code with $encoding using genbarcode * * return: * array[encoding] : the encoding which has been used * array[bars] : the bars * array[text] : text-positioning info */ function barcode_encode_genbarcode($code,$encoding){ global $genbarcode_loc; /* delete EAN-13 checksum */ if (eregi("^ean$", $encoding) && strlen($code)==13) $code=substr($code,0,12); if (!$encoding) $encoding="ANY"; $encoding=ereg_replace("[|\\]", "_", $encoding); $code=ereg_replace("[|\\]", "_", $code); $cmd=$genbarcode_loc." \"" .str_replace("\"", "\\\"",$code)."\" \"" .str_replace("\"", "\\\"",strtoupper($encoding))."\""; //print "'$cmd'
    \n"; $fp=popen($cmd, "r"); if ($fp){ $bars=fgets($fp, 1024); $text=fgets($fp, 1024); $encoding=fgets($fp, 1024); pclose($fp); } else return false; $ret=array( "encoding" => trim($encoding), "bars" => trim($bars), "text" => trim($text) ); if (!$ret['encoding']) return false; if (!$ret['bars']) return false; if (!$ret['text']) return false; return $ret; } /* barcode_encode(code, encoding) * encodes $code with $encoding using genbarcode OR built-in encoder * if you don't have genbarcode only EAN-13/ISBN is possible * * You can use the following encodings (when you have genbarcode): * ANY choose best-fit (default) * EAN 8 or 13 EAN-Code * UPC 12-digit EAN * ISBN isbn numbers (still EAN-13) * 39 code 39 * 128 code 128 (a,b,c: autoselection) * 128C code 128 (compact form for digits) * 128B code 128, full printable ascii * I25 interleaved 2 of 5 (only digits) * 128RAW Raw code 128 (by Leonid A. Broukhis) * CBR Codabar (by Leonid A. Broukhis) * MSI MSI (by Leonid A. Broukhis) * PLS Plessey (by Leonid A. Broukhis) * * return: * array[encoding] : the encoding which has been used * array[bars] : the bars * array[text] : text-positioning info */ function barcode_encode($code,$encoding){ global $genbarcode_loc; if ( ((eregi("^ean$", $encoding) && ( strlen($code)==12 || strlen($code)==13))) || (($encoding) && (eregi("^isbn$", $encoding)) && (( strlen($code)==9 || strlen($code)==10) || (((ereg("^978", $code) && strlen($code)==12) || (strlen($code)==13))))) || (( !isset($encoding) || !$encoding || (eregi("^ANY$", $encoding) )) && (ereg("^[0-9]{12,13}$", $code))) ){ /* use built-in EAN-Encoder */ $bars=barcode_encode_ean($code, $encoding); } else if (file_exists($genbarcode_loc)){ /* use genbarcode */ $bars=barcode_encode_genbarcode($code, $encoding); } else { return false; } return $bars; } /* barcode_print(code [, encoding [, scale [, mode ]]] ); * * encodes and prints a barcode * * return: * array[encoding] : the encoding which has been used * array[bars] : the bars * array[text] : text-positioning info */ function barcode_print($code, $encoding="ANY", $scale = 2 ,$mode = "png" ){ $bars=barcode_encode($code,$encoding); if (!$bars) return; if (!$mode) $mode="png"; if (eregi($mode,"^(text|txt|plain)$")) print barcode_outtext($bars['text'],$bars['bars']); elseif (eregi($mode,"^(html|htm)$")) print barcode_outhtml($bars['text'],$bars['bars'], $scale,0, 0); else barcode_outimage($bars['text'],$bars['bars'],$scale, $mode); return $bars; } ?>
    Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

***SOLVED***
    simply adding php to first line after <?
    now products barcode generates well!
    Instead merchant feeder don't works when UPC=true (error occours when xml generates)

Plugin Contributions

G'day,

The Products Feed Specification and Google Product Taxonomy have been updated.

The Sporting Goods Taxonomy has had some significant changes, which impacts on our Zen Cart store at https://www.scubadoctor.com.au/diveshop/.

The new categories relevant to our store are:
    1135 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
    1136 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Buoyancy Compensators
    1137 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Dive Computers
    1139 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving & Snorkelling Fins
    1140 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving & Snorkelling Masks
    6514 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving Belts
    5312 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving Knives & Shears
    1141 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving Regulators
    499867 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling Equipment Sets
    1142 - Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Snorkels

So I've changed to Google Product Category Default configuration setting to the new:
    Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling

Is there is a way for this plugin to support the other Google categories?

I imagine it would have to involve some way of overriding the default Google Product Category, by setting a different value against Zen Cart categories.

For example, on our online shop Zen Cart category ID 76, Fins could be given the value:
    Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Boating & Water Sports > Scuba Diving & Snorkelling > Diving & Snorkelling Fins
    and then all products in all categories under that category would get the category specific value.

Best Regards, Lloyd Borrett
    Zen Cart 1.5.5e, PHP 5.3.29 MySQL 5.5.42

Plugin Contributions

I'm having some difficulty with the items all having an old expiry date 2015-09-08 to be precise. That's the expiration date for all items no matter what I set the base to or the expiry days to.

This is running ZC 1.5.4 and v 1.14.4 of the feeder, which I have re-installed, but it made no difference.

It generates the file anew each time, and it updates the "uploaded" time and date, but the expiration date is so old that Google won't list the items.

Any suggestions, please?

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast