Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

I installed Google Merchant Feeder v1.15.1 into a fresh store. My problem is, the configuration page dose not show when I select it. I have looked at the logs folder and this is what it says,

[20-Apr-2016 22:35:21 America/xxx] Request URI: /xxx/admin/configuration.php?gID=31&cID=557&action=edit, IP address:
    #1 call_user_func() called at [/xxxx/xxx/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1800]
    #2 zen_call_function() called at [/xxxx/xxx/admin/configuration.php:129]

[20-Apr-2016 22:35:21 America/xxx] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /xxxx/xx/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1800
    [20-Apr-2016 22:35:21 America/xxx] Request URI: /xxx/admin/configuration.php?gID=31&cID=557&action=edit, IP address:
    #1 call_user_func() called at [/xxxx/xxx/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1800]
    #2 zen_call_function() called at [/xxxx/xxx/admin/configuration.php:129]

Any ideas on how to resolve this??

Resqjoc

Plugin Contributions

We have been on version of Zencart 1.5.0 using the google feeder 1.13.0 with no issues for years. We have 2 test system and the production system. I believe our hosting company 1 & 1 make some type of change that is preventing the google feeder program from writing the XML file to the admin/feed/google/ folder. Anyone know how to fix this issue? The production and both test system all stopped working at the same time. Thanks for your help

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    We have been on version of Zencart 1.5.0 using the google feeder 1.13.0 with no issues for years. We have 2 test system and the production system. I believe our hosting company 1 & 1 make some type of change that is preventing the google feeder program from writing the XML file to the admin/feed/google/ folder. Anyone know how to fix this issue? The production and both test system all stopped working at the same time. Thanks for your help
    It could be that your hosting company upgraded the PHP version on your server to something more modern ... which means they're probably forcing you to use a more modern version of Zen Cart too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    It could be that your hosting company upgraded the PHP version on your server to something more modern ... which means they're probably forcing you to use a more modern version of Zen Cart too.
    The Hosting company charges us to continue the older version of PHP until we can get the upgrade completed to the new Zencart. Any other ideals?

Plugin Contributions

I'm using 1&1 as hosting provider and I use google feeder with no problem. You must generate different feed, at step of about 500 products (I use this system and works well). Try and let we know.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The Hosting company charges us to continue the older version of PHP until we can get the upgrade completed to the new Zencart. Any other ideals?
    I think the froogle plugin is not compatible with latest PHP. So that'll need to be fixed. Perhaps someone maintaining the plugin will help with that.
    But then the bigger issue is that you've also got the same problem that your old Zen Cart is not compatible with the new PHP either. So you should be putting a focus on upgrading immediately, or make arrangements with your hosting company to downgrade to older less-secure unsupported PHP versions.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I think the froogle plugin is not compatible with latest PHP. So that'll need to be fixed. Perhaps someone maintaining the plugin will help with that.
    But then the bigger issue is that you've also got the same problem that your old Zen Cart is not compatible with the new PHP either. So you should be putting a focus on upgrading immediately, or make arrangements with your hosting company to downgrade to older less-secure unsupported PHP versions.
    We are working to get the new version of zencart but we are running into a lot of issue trying to convert the data into the new database. Been working on it for months. Anybody know of a support team that we can use to just complete the upgrade for us?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 100asa View Post
    I'm using 1&1 as hosting provider and I use google feeder with no problem. You must generate different feed, at step of about 500 products (I use this system and works well). Try and let we know.
    I tried only create 10 products and it does not work. I tried one product and it still will not save my file.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

We are working to get the new version of zencart but we are running into a lot of issue trying to convert the data into the new database. Been working on it for months. Anybody know of a support team that we can use to just complete the upgrade for us?
    Probably a good idea to start a discussion thread in the Upgrading section, and explain what your issues are ... because the Zen Cart zc_install tool automatically converts the data in the database .... so your comment suggests there's some misunderstandings happening that are causing you unnecessary trouble. Start a separate discussion for that so we can work through it.

Plugin Contributions

months to convert a DB? while the DB conversion process "may" throw some errors depending on any plugins installed and "modifications", i would think its hardly a project worthy of months of work. updating any plugins as well as modifications to the new base ZC code is a different story, but all dependent on modified your cart is to start with.

as far as recommending a support team to complete the upgrade, there are plenty of people on this board if you just spend a little time to look.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast