Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. We are upgrading from V1.5.0. The attributes are the issue why the Google Feeder will not work. We removed the attributes off the first few products and the Google feeder will create those few items without issuing the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." I've do extensive research on the attributes. I've downloaded the attributes SQL tables into a spreadsheet from test site and production. Compared them and they match.

When I add the attributes back to the first few products the google feeder will error out on the first product. We are at a lost how to fix this. Please Help

Plugin Contributions

We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. We have installed Google Merchant Center Feeder version 1.14.4
    PHP version is 5.6
    PHP Settings are:
    max_execution_time 50000
    memory_limit 256M
    Post_max_size 64M

Now the Google Merchant Center Feeder is giving out of memory issues after about 115 products.

[09-Jul-2016 16:08:48 PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2008): Out of memory in /mysite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 45

I read one post that indicated you had to have CSS/JS loader installed. Not sure if that is the correct course of action to fix this issue.

I can run the Google Merchant Center Feeder on my production site using version 1.13.0 and PHP version 5.2 and the same memory setting and it will create over 2500 products.

Any body know how to fix?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    We have zencart V1.5.5a test site installed. Trying to get the google feeder to work. When we hit the confirm button to start creating the product it pop-up a window that bring up the test site of zencart main page. It should bring up the list of products it is generating in the XML. What would be causing this? thanks
    I'm getting this same thing, pop-up of my store zen 1.55a

I don't see any errors, when I installed the sql patch, I got 12 successful changes.

No feed file is produced, I configured google merchant with an output file name, store web address etc

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to submit my feeds to Bing. Bing is giving me back the following error message "The product URL shouldn't redirect to another URL. It should be a direct link to the product offer webpage." The issue is that the product URLs in the XML feed all have ?currency=USD at the end of them. When I click on the link, the currency get dropped off of the end. Bing doesn't like the redirect. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is this a Google feeder issue, a .htaccess issue, or a CEON URI mapping issue? Is there any way to tell the Google Merchant center to create the URLs without the currency strong at the end? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I found the issue. There is a setting in Google Merchant center to display default currency. That needs to be set to false. That should resolve the bing issue. I'll check Google tomorrow to make sure they aren't mad about that being switched off as well. If there are any issues, I'll post here again for the benefit of others who may be looking at this same issue.

Plugin Contributions

For those of you still having the <p>Incorrect Key Supplied!</p> cron job issue and don't want to remove the security of requiring the correct key when generating the feed I've made a very easy change. Rather than comment out the following line:

PHP Code:
    $key $_GET['key'
    in the root googlefroogle.php, change it as follows:

PHP Code:
    $key $parameters[3]; 
    And then change your curl cron as follows:

Code:
    curl https://www.yourdomain.com/store/googlefroogle.php?feed=fy_un_tp_YOURKEYHERE&limit=&offset=$x=35&y=6
    All it does is remove the need for the get and includes it in the feed parameters, so no need for a $_GET['key'], which for me is where it was falling over.

Obviously with your domain, key and offset / limit values

Plugin Contributions

I've installed but I keep getting this error. Google Merchant Center Feeder v1.14.3 started 2016/09/02 09:50:47

Feed file - /var/www/vhosts/crownbrush.us/httpdocs/feed/google/domain_products_en_1.xml

Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Plugin Contributions

I'm pretty smart when it comes to installing and using addons for Zencart, but I am stumped by this one. Is there a tutorial on how to use this somewhere? I got it installed and can navigate to Tools->Google Merchant Center Feeder okay, but what are the fields on this page supposed to be set to? I tried some numbers in the Max Products and Starting Point, but I just get a popup window with HTTP 500 error.

And, I would have to say that the configuration page is really confusing because I cannot figure out how to change the settings to make it interface with my Google Merchant Center account feed.

For example, where do I get the Key? Where do I put the Feed ID from my Google Merchant Center Control Panel? A walk-through tutorial would be very nice for us people who didn't actually write the module.

BTW, A search on google for 'Google Merchant Feeder for Zencart Tutorial' doesn't give any useful results.

Plugin Contributions

I've just upgraded from an older version of this plugin to the latest (1.14.4). It appears that in the older version products with duplicate titles were allowed, and now the new version skips duplicate titles. I'd like to include all products with duplicate titles (model # and descriptions are different). Is there a modification I can make to regain this functionality?

Plugin Contributions

Hi I need a little help.
    I have a category with name Compatibilità. This creates a problem with the name that becomes <groduct_type>Compatibilit&agrave;</groduct_type>
    I have enabled and disabled the sanitize option but no change. The only way to make the feed working is to change the name to Compatibilita. Unfotunately Compatibilita whithout the à is wrong in italian. Is there any way to workaround this?
    Thanks
    enzo

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast