Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

Definitely Google is unhappy with the price and currency on two different lines. Added the code as suggested but the currency is not added (1.5.5f and php5.6). Has anyone tried these changes on that zc and php version?
    Last edited by delia; 16 Mar 2018 at 06:05 PM.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I was finally able to get the currency to show but then the prices zeroed out just like pixbo's did before. So changing those lines just to add in the currency is creating new issues. I can't imagine why myself. There is no oddities in pricing in this website - no other things to consider that I can think of so it's the code alone. As we are just appending another variable, this is a complete mystery but obviously not a fix.

I checked the sample feed and everything indicates new feeds have to have the currency in the same line as the price. It would really be a shame if this one thing makes this plugin unusable. I'll be glad to package up the changes if someone will help me dig into this.

Plugin Contributions

Patting me on the back. I figured it out. The two lines are not identical in the files as instructions led me to believe. I'm going to upload this version with these changes (for php7 and for the currency issue). Do not follow the instructions in the thread for these changes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Patting me on the back. I figured it out. The two lines are not identical in the files as instructions led me to believe. I'm going to upload this version with these changes (for php7 and for the currency issue). Do not follow the instructions in the thread for these changes.
    A much delayed additional pat on the back, to you Delia. Thanks for updating.

Sorry for the misunderstanding on the 2 lines to change for the price and currency on two lines fix. I stopped following this thread last year once I got mine working, but now I'm looking at the PHP 7 update too. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

This plugin is driving me nuts!!

I installed it yesterday, created a file that I sent to google and got a reply asking me to fix some stuff (Shipping price, Brand).

Worked on the fixes today, opened my admin on my web site but this plug in did not show up in the Configuration menu and also not in the Tools menu!

There were no relevant errors in the Zen Cart log or the logs of my service provider.

I tried running the install sql again with no errors reported but it did not fix the problem! I am stuck for ideas for next steps; any help appreciated!

So far as I can see my database is correctly set up, see picture of Admin pages for example.

Plugin Contributions

it sounds like the plugin is working, but you do not have the options on the admin menu. (also looks like you might be using adminer!)

i would review this page for where the menu item may have gone wrong:

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...e-v1-5-0-admin

in addition, you can always access the configuration here (based on your database):

YOURSITE.COM/YOUR_ADMIN/configuration.php?gID=52

and the tools can be accessed here:

YOURSITE.COM/YOUR_ADMIN/googlefroogle.php

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Great thanks for your quick reply.

I tried your shortcut for the configuration menu and got the message
    "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.
    Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.
    Sorry for any inconvenience."

Then I realised that when I tried to log in to my admin today for some reason my automated log in did not work so I used my reserve login.
    The reserve log in does not have the quite same security profile

I changed to my usual log in and everything worked.

Thanks again for your help, I will go and stand in the corner for dumb boys now!

Plugin Contributions

Anybody seen this error message before?

"Insufficient match of microdata price information"

I doubt it matters for me as my prices rarely change so manual updates are adequate?

Plugin Contributions

I am having trouble with the Google Merchant Feeder, as google sent me an email saying that my shipping price on the feed, is not the same as on my landing page. One thing is that I put the weight for each item, but in the shipping tare settings on the configuration window on Zencart I add 12:.1875 (so 12% and 3 ounces)
    Package Tare Small to Medium - added percentage:weight
    Please make any necessary changes

Package Tare Small to Medium - added percentage:weight
    What is the weight of typical packaging of small to medium packages?
    Example: 10% + 1lb 10:1
    10% + 0lbs 10:0
    0% + 5lbs 0:5
    0% + 0lbs 0:0

So When i put 3 diffferent shipping templates on the google merchant feeder,
    First class mail
    Priority Mail
    Express Mail

I added my handling fee. But i notice it does not take into account the package weight I am adding- the 12% plus 3 ounces per package.

Therefore it is not calculating the shipping correctly on items that are set to be , for instance .6875 is the weight, but with the added 12% and 3 ounces, this makes the package be 1 full pound. But on the merchant center feeder it is allowing the first class mail.

So i deactivated the first class mail.

But still for products that are set for specific weights such as 3.875 to make the package on zencart be over 4 pounds but under 5, it will calculate on the merchant center feeder as 3.875- thus giving the wrong shipping rate.

I guess this has been happening all along, but i did not know, and google must have done an evaluation on my site and now they are threatening to deactivate the listings.

Does anyone know a way to fix this, or to send the package adjustment with the pricing?

I use zencart v 1.5.5.D

Website www.mysticcrypt.com

Here is a copy of the message they sent me (when they sent this my settings were parcel select and did not add the handling fee)

Your product listings are currently at risk of suspension because Google doesn’t allow product listings with inaccurate Shipping costs (due to inconsistent shipping costs between the feed and the landing page):
    The shipping costs in your product data don't match the shipping costs on your product landing pages or at checkout on your website.
    The shipping cost data in your feed or on your website may not match if you made changes on your website and did not update your product data in Google Merchant Center.
    There are many shipping options that you can use to configure your shipping information. If these don't support your current shipping settings, you may choose to overestimate your shipping costs.
    Using the correct product data will help optimize your ads' performance. Update your product data to meet the specifications on shipping.

Examples of products with inaccurate Shipping costs (due to inconsistent shipping costs between the feed and the landing page)
    - item id 1655-885: Plus Size Electra Corset Top in Midnight Blue 2X at http://www.mysticcrypt.com/plus-size...l?currency=USD
    Value in landing page: 8.20USD
    Value in the data feed: 7.42USD
    Zip code: 80302

- item id 920: Werewolf Bookends at http://www.mysticcrypt.com/werewolf-...l?currency=USD
    Value in landing page: 24.74USD
    Value in the data feed: 21.47USD
    Zip code: 55416

- item id 721: Horned Dragon Skull Box at http://www.mysticcrypt.com/horned-dr...l?currency=USD
    Value in landing page: 17.15USD
    Value in the data feed: 14.56USD
    Zip code: 74361

- item id 2970: Rock Rebel Black PVC Bela Lugosi Dracula Wallet at http://www.mysticcrypt.com/rock-rebe...l?currency=USD
    Value in landing page: 8.20USD
    Value in the data feed: 7.42USD
    Zip code: 80302
    The list of examples provided above is NOT an exhaustive list of all violating product listings, but should help you identify the root cause(s) for the violation(s) found.
    Account reevaluation: If you believe you have addressed all the issues listed in this email, please fill out the form available at https://support.google.com/merchants...t=1&ts=6081780 so that we can re-evaluate your account.
    Additional resources:
    • Shopping Ads Product Data Specification: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494
    • Shopping Ads Policies: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188484

We are here to help! If you have any questions or concerns, please visit our “Contact us” section of the Merchant Center Help Center at https://support.google.com/merchants...4818&contact=1
    If we find any additional data quality issues in the future, we will reach out via email to let you know.

Sincerely,
    The Google Merchant Center Team
    This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all, I am rebuilding my website on a new server from a brand new install and have migrated the database into it.
    So far all is good but I am having a problem with the feed creation not working.

The old version on the old site is 1.14.4 on ZC 1.5.5a - I have installed 1.15.1 here into ZC version 1.5.5f
    I have tried upgrade sql file and also uninstall and fresh install sql file too.
    All the feeder settings are set exactly as before, except the security key (I have tried both old and new here)

Debugging I get an error as below -
    [15-Oct-2018 11:13:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /var/www/vhosts/kgamble.co.uk/candlewithcare.co.uk/googlefroogle.php:58
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    thrown in /var/www/vhosts/kgamble.co.uk/candlewithcare.co.uk/googlefroogle.php on line 58

Now the only thing I can think may be creating this issue is that the "New Test site" has NOT got the domain assigned as it is live, I am testing everything first, this being the last part of the jigsaw.
    I have edited my hosts file on my PC to enable me to log into the admin.
    Could this be my issue? I feel it may be something else as everything else is working ok.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast