Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

Quote Originally Posted by echexxxxxxxx10 View Post
    hi,
    in "Tools...Google Merchant Feeder"
    I have the settings of the attached file, and I go to the link mysite.com/feed/google/my_products_en.xml I have page error not found
    file: https://ufile.io/ucp9c
    hello and thanks for the reply
    Your settings should probably be ok to start with, but if you have a lot of products, you might want to just put in only one of your product categories in the "Included Categories" configuration to start with. If you don't have very many products, it can be your top level (leave blank), but I'd suggest picking one category with just a couple of products in it to start with until you can get google to accept your feed. You'll probably want to set up some of your shipping options at some time, also.

Do you get a popup of output when you press the "confirm" button on the "Tools....Google Merchant Feeder" screen to create a new feed file?

Also, I should have asked your basic configuration: what versions of Zen Cart, mySQL and PHP are you on? I see you have 1.15.1 of the Merchant Feeder plugin. If you're running an incompatible version of PHP (like 7) you're probably getting a number of errors in your log file directory that look a little like what gwynwyffar posted earlier. Check your log directory for php error logs being created every time you press the button to create a feed file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by YarnCharm View Post
    Your settings should probably be ok to start with, but if you have a lot of products, you might want to just put in only one of your product categories in the "Included Categories" configuration to start with. If you don't have very many products, it can be your top level (leave blank), but I'd suggest picking one category with just a couple of products in it to start with until you can get google to accept your feed. You'll probably want to set up some of your shipping options at some time, also.

Do you get a popup of output when you press the "confirm" button on the "Tools....Google Merchant Feeder" screen to create a new feed file?

Also, I should have asked your basic configuration: what versions of Zen Cart, mySQL and PHP are you on? I see you have 1.15.1 of the Merchant Feeder plugin. If you're running an incompatible version of PHP (like 7) you're probably getting a number of errors in your log file directory that look a little like what gwynwyffar posted earlier. Check your log directory for php error logs being created every time you press the button to create a feed file.
    thanks, I'll do the checks you indicated and update.
    for now I thank you so much

Plugin Contributions

Hi

My shop https://sitstandforbusiness.com/ was originally for the UK market. We have since changed the site to cover the Netherlands, France and Belgium. However the Google Feed is still showing Country of Origin as GB.

I am racking my brains, trying to find how to change this. Please could you advise?
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi

My shop https://sitstandforbusiness.com/ was originally for the UK market. We have since changed the site to cover the Netherlands, France and Belgium. However the Google Feed is still showing Country of Origin as GB.

I am racking my brains, trying to find how to change this. Please could you advise?
    The first place I'd look is the country configuration under "Configuration...My Store". Failing that, I'd do a code search in the feeder add-in files to figure out where it is pulling the country info for the feed for each item. (in the xml feed, it would be filling in the field <g:country></g:country>) I'm not sure how (or if) google accepts a feed a product with multiple countries listed in that field, so I'd suggest you'd have to research that in the google merchant help if you don't already know.

Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yarncharm

Thanks. The actual products are coming from the UK but Google Support have told me that I need to have a feed for each language.

I do have the translation for both languages on the website, but how can I set these up to translate into both French and Dutch.

I welcome any help/advice.
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi Yarncharm

Thanks. The actual products are coming from the UK but Google Support have told me that I need to have a feed for each language.

I do have the translation for both languages on the website, but how can I set these up to translate into both French and Dutch.

I welcome any help/advice.
    I don't think there's capacity in the Merchant Center Feeder to do multiple feeds based on county/language. So, I'm guessing you'll need to do quite a bit of custom coding to get multiple language feeds like you need. If you're not up for doing that yourself, you could employ Numinex, who originally published this plugin but now offers a pay service, or a zen cart developer like Delia who has some experience with this plugin. (Scan back through this topic to find.) Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

Hello evreyone I have a question for this addon,
    When I go to admin-configuration-google merchant center, and in the many options you may see "Use cPath in url", I choose "true"
    after that , the url in the feeder become sth like "/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;cPath=Array&amp;products_id=1060"

I think sth goes wrong here, the cpath=should be followed by a number , a category Id, am I right?

Can anybody teach me how to deal with the problem?
    https://SolutionTestbank.com
    24/7 Homework & Exam Help

Plugin Contributions

In this module I see an install.sql and a folder sql_updates but I do not see instructions for using either of these.... are we supposed to manually run all the sqls? Also, does this module not output the URL as the cart does?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I see the instructions for the sql in the document.

Plugin Contributions

I tried this and didn't have a problem.... but it didn't add the cPath to my URL's ... maybe because I do not have the Cpath on my url's for the products on my site. Can you send what you have for your settings? What modules do you have installed? I have the Ultimate SEO module.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast