Plugin Contributions

Default database table project version not found after moving to new GoDaddy server

i moved zencart from shared hosting to a virtual dedicated server (godaddy) and after restoring the database multiple times usung 2 diferent backups as well as 3 fresh databases (and restoring by ssh as well as bigdump) i get the below error when accessing admin page
    i verified the tables exist in the database too

1146 Table 'sho1115207160150.project_version' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select * from project_version WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database' ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: database table project version not found after moving to new GoDaddy server

The error message means exactly what it says: the table named "project_version" doesn't exist in the "sho1115207160150" database.

So, either you've given it the wrong database, or you've configured it to use a different DB_PREFIX than what your old database was using.

If you follow the instructions on moving between servers, those kinds of issues are averted: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.