Plugin Contributions

Default SNAF not working with aBagon red template??

I posted the paragraph below in response to another thread, but then I couldn't find it,,? so I started this thread. Sorry about posting similar things twice :) , I'm just looking for an answer. here is the repeat text..

Help?? I have Zen V1.5.0 and am using abagon red template. my site is stageandtheaterlighting .com . I installed SNAF. It installed perfect, the added features showed up in my Admin section, but there was a problem with the desplay.. Here's what it did.. If I had it set to, for example, 4 columns per row, the first row would show 4 products, the 2nd row may or may not show 4 (maybe 3), the 3rd row would usually show 2 or 1, and from there on down, it was usally one per row. Some rows would have 2 per row, but they weren't all lined up,, one may be in the 1st position, another in the 2nd position, etc.. very random. just jacked up looking... I was stupid and didn't try it with the green default template before I uninstalled it. it was very late and I was tired... wasn't thinking.. It probably would have worked with the default template, but I want to use the template I am using. well anyway, would that problem have something to do with the CSS definitions perhaps being different in my template? I obviously don't know very much, but if you could help me figure out how I could use SNAF I would REALLLLLLLY appreciate it.. I really want to show my products in columns (like the "new products" on my home page)... Any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.. Thanks very much!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SNAF not working with aBagon red template??

This is dealt with in the other thread. Which is the SNAF support thread.

It is just an issue with padding messing up the alignment of column grid.