Thread: Zen Lightbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Zen Lightbox

Hi,

I installed Zen Lightbox for zen cart v1.5.0, and I get successful installation. I do not know why the image on my product infor does not move or else when clicking on it.

When I click on the image, I did not see any changes.

Please give me some advice. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox

It would help if you gave a link so we can see.

sph
    www.prom-mart.com
    testing area

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    It would help if you gave a link so we can see.

sph
    www.prom-mart.com
    testing area
    Thanks for your help in advance. Following is the link to my product page:

http://www.overproduct.com/etched-mi...d-oak-frames-2

I got my ze cart v1.5.0 fresh installation. I installed "zen_lightbox-v1.6.3_1.5a" successfully, but I do not know why there is notthing working.

I went to "Admin -> Configuration -> Zen Lightbox", and I tried to look at it and everything is fine.

When going to check my product infor page, there is nothing working with the image as well as additional images. The main image stand still.

Please give me your help and advice.

Again, thank you very much.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Lightbox is listed as confirmed in the 1.5 thread.

I have a fresh 1.5 install here http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart/ but do not yet have Lightbox on it (and Lightbox doesn't work with this particular template, as it comes with it's own.)

I'll switch to another test template and try installing Lightbox ASAP.

In the meantime, I don't know that I like that your template is "classic". Even if I were to want the classic Green template, I'd probably redo it as a CUSTOM template. Don't know if this is the problem and what files Lightbox may have overwritten from the core, but something is definitely messed-up.

Hopefully others will also help....

sph
    www.prom-mart.com
    test area

PS: Out of curiosity, what seo url rewriter are you using with 1.5? My test site is using Ultimate SEO, but yours looks different.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Lightbox is listed as confirmed in the 1.5 thread.

I have a fresh 1.5 install here http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart/ but do not yet have Lightbox on it (and Lightbox doesn't work with this particular template, as it comes with it's own.)

I'll switch to another test template and try installing Lightbox ASAP.

In the meantime, I don't know that I like that your template is "classic". Even if I were to want the classic Green template, I'd probably redo it as a CUSTOM template. Don't know if this is the problem and what files Lightbox may have overwritten from the core, but something is definitely messed-up.

Hopefully others will also help....

sph
    www.prom-mart.com
    test area

PS: Out of curiosity, what seo url rewriter are you using with 1.5? My test site is using Ultimate SEO, but yours looks different.
    Can you please let me know what kind of Image Software that you use on the site you gave me:

http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart/

If you use different software for it, I might go with the software that you currently using on the above site.

Thanks again and let me know if you can configure out any more aspects.

Plugin Contributions

I am currently using Magic SEO for zen cart.

Plugin Contributions

I've used Magic SEO in the past and two of my sister's sites still uses it.

I see that you posted on the actual Lightbox thread, which is good as you should get lots of help there. Your site is brand new; are you in a position to undo your Lightbox install and DB and start new? Then perhaps try a re-install this time placing your template in a CUSTOM set-up, even if you want to use the Classic Green Default.

As for my Lightbox version, here it is on my main site:

http://www.prommart.com/index.php?ma...x&cPath=122_30

I'm not sure if it's Fual Slimbox or what, as it came with this free template: ZJ Black 2. You can see it at the free template site here:

http://(sorry, site offline)/zc150/

Go to the very bottom template selection: ZJ-ZenCart jQuery. The download comes as a 5-template pak and they all have this Lightbox version. If you don't like the 96% width of mine, you can change to fixed width. I made a few color changes in the stylesheet.

Note that with this jQuery pak, the Image Handler watermark function does not work; at least it does not for me. Image Handler itself works.

I also use All Business and IcAtheme templates on my main site; both use the regular Ligthtbox you are trying to use and the watermark function works.
    Last edited by SPH; 6 Apr 2012 at 07:19 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I've used Magic SEO in the past and two of my sister's sites still uses it.

I see that you posted on the actual Lightbox thread, which is good as you should get lots of help there. Your site is brand new; are you in a position to undo your Lightbox install and DB and start new? Then perhaps try a re-install this time placing your template in a CUSTOM set-up, even if you want to use the Classic Green Default.

As for my Lightbox version, here it is on my main site:

http://www.prommart.com/index.php?ma...x&cPath=122_30

I'm not sure if it's Fual Slimbox or what, as it came with this free template: ZJ Black 2. You can see it at the free template site here:

http://(sorry, site offline)/zc150/

Go to the very bottom template selection: ZJ-ZenCart jQuery. The download comes as a 5-template pak and they all have this Lightbox version. If you don't like the 96% width of mine, you can change to fixed width. I made a few color changes in the stylesheet.

Note that with this jQuery pak, the Image Handler watermark function does not work; at least it does not for me. Image Handler itself works.

I also use All Business and IcAtheme templates on my main site; both use the regular Ligthtbox you are trying to use and the watermark function works.
    Hi SPH,

I followed your instructions to reinstall my shopping cart, and I also downloaded the template as given and uploaded successfully.

I tried to install Zen Lightbox, but I just got the main image work, but no the additional images.

http://www.overproduct.com/etched-mi...d-oak-frames-1

I take a look at your website and I really admire the way you layout the additional images. I do not know why my additional images do not work with Zen Lightbox.

Please give me some advice. Thanks so much.

Plugin Contributions

I saw earlier that you went with the All Business template.

I see main image working in Lightbox, don't see additional images anywhere. Do you have additional images uploaded?
    Last edited by SPH; 7 Apr 2012 at 01:24 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I switched to a new free template on my testing 1.5 site and tried installing Lightbox.

I am having a problem getting the sql inserted.

I even deleted my site and started again: same problem.

I'm using the latest Lightbox for 1.5

Looks like we'll both have to go to the Lightbox help forum....
    Last edited by SPH; 7 Apr 2012 at 03:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast