Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

You think I don't know about the demo link? You think I probably wasn't the first one to notice and test this new template? It's loaded on my main site right now ready to go with a click.

Two things could (among others) be causing the errors: drop menu and slider. You didn't provide a link (showing you're not serious re help) so we don't know if it's one, the other or both.

Validation is one of the first things I look at with a new template, and saw it on this one (and the new Abbington Menu). I don't use the sliders and considered the menu errors negligible.

You're back to your original skin with no errors (I have many skins with no errors). What skin is it? Can you volunteer that? Does it have the potential of these new templates/menus?

Good luck.

sph
    www.prommart.com
    Last edited by SPH; 7 May 2012 at 08:43 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I just saw this template, and had a couple questions. I just made a template that is similar, and I used a mega drop menu that I purchased from codecanyon. It looks almost identical, and I was wondering if you created this drop menu your self? I'm just wondering because I had thought about sharing the template I built but didn't want to because of copyright infringement.

Plugin Contributions

I won't speak for this template, but on the reviewer's thread here, post no. 4, a link was offered going to the free Kick B U T T Mega Menu, which may be same menu.

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...k-most-welcome

You will be able to see the DEMO in the menu link.

In post one, notice what one can do with the menu in his example sites (note, LBB is adult oriented but isn't too bad.)

sph
    prommart com

Plugin Contributions

hi, this template is rather impressive, however there are few html errors found by w3c html tools, wish you can fix it to make it better, thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I want to have a horizontal and also have the Vertical drop down menu. the horizontal is the main category and the vertical show the subcategory. just like http://www.onestepahead.com
    How can I do it

Plugin Contributions

You might hand-build your main categories in one of the horizontal cells. Take out the horizontal cell with regular drop-down categories. I did this when I tested this nice template, which is still loaded on my main site ready to go.

Turn off columns for homepage, which this template does.

Then have left column turn on for rest of site with vertical categories showing, as this template does. Will show main categories and any open subcategories. If you cannot stand to have the main categories in with the vertical subcategories, I suppose you can get a box (ezpages sidebox?) and hand-build those also. Then turn off your side vertical categories.

I don't know if I see any advantage to this and I don't think your example site is all that great. And there are SEO considerations, depending upon your school of thought. Have all categories and subcategories showing to the search engines all of the time (a "flat" theory), or subcategories showing to the search engines only when the main category is "open".

That example site, it looks like it MIGHT be using something similar to zencart's Dynamic Filter for the vertical categories, which probably is great.

Just a thought.

sph
    prommart com
    Last edited by SPH; 23 May 2012 at 08:30 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Deleted Navcatttabs div by mistake (categories drop down) - Need help to restore

Hi all

I hope someone out there can help me. Am working on the abiamo supremo and I deleted Navcattabs div with list items by mistake. This list item was auto populated from categories and was showing in categories on the navigation menu.It was purely in html, there was no php. It was just like the way you see it in the 'view page source'. At the time I was completely new to zen cart and was desparate for the category drop down. Having discovered a good add on I need to restore this Navcattabs div inorder for my category drop down menu to work. I can make the list items in html and use paths as in zen cart admin but don't know where to add them. Please help.
    Last edited by pioP; 23 May 2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: add more info

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Deleted Navcatttabs div by mistake (categories drop down) - Need help to restore

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Deleted Navcatttabs div by mistake (categories drop down) - Need help to restore

Then have left column turn on for rest of site with vertical categories showing, as this template does. Will show main categories and any open subcategories. If you cannot stand to have the main categories in with the vertical subcategories, I suppose you can get a box (ezpages sidebox?) and hand-build those also.
    Categories Dressing can be configured to hide top categories and show subcats in various ways.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the tip! Will have to re-visit Categories Dressing, it's been awhile.

sph
    prommart com

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast