Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1668
  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    111
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    I checkedthe site to my best ability comparing with backupand found no clues about hacking.

    Code:
    Unless you use IH to delete images,
    I also checked the settings and I could not see the option to delete images in adminside? Is there possibly an option in the source code to make Imagehandler destroy images?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,172
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIbrickedIT View Post
    I checkedthe site to my best ability comparing with backupand found no clues about hacking.

    Code:
    Unless you use IH to delete images,
    I also checked the settings and I could not see the option to delete images in adminside? Is there possibly an option in the source code to make Imagehandler destroy images?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Deletion using IH would be through the normal admin interface of working with images of a product and would require identifying to delete the image from the server. Asimilar option is available in th product information page when working with the image(s).

    Would really suggest that a separate thread be begun to address this as IH just does not willy nilly delete images from the images folder.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,672
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    You indicated above that the store runs Zen Cart 1.5.0, but you didn't indicate what version of IH you installed.

  4. #1654
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    111
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Hi,

    the image handler version is 4.3.2

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Have been advised I should post my problem here....
    Zencart 1.5.4 IH4.

    Whatever settings I use in IH it does not put my images where I want them eg in IMAGES/FASHION/SUNDRY IMAGES/FASHION/DONNA
    I have tried all combinations. What do I need to put in the IH boxes to make sure they go there?

    I already have most of my images uploaded to the server in structured directories under IMAGES.
    Can anyone tell me what goes in what b ox in IH to achieve this?

  6. #1656
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    anyone???

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    was advised to post in this thread but it seems no-one is looking......

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    75
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    Have been advised I should post my problem here....
    Zencart 1.5.4 IH4.

    Whatever settings I use in IH it does not put my images where I want them eg in IMAGES/FASHION/SUNDRY IMAGES/FASHION/DONNA
    I have tried all combinations. What do I need to put in the IH boxes to make sure they go there?

    I already have most of my images uploaded to the server in structured directories under IMAGES.
    Can anyone tell me what goes in what b ox in IH to achieve this?
    IH doesn't handle where *you* post your images. You handle that when you are uploading images on a product. IH will create its copies of the images (which are actually served to the site visitor) in the BMZ cache folder and its subfolders.
    Keith Seyffarth
    Paydirt Design

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Waikato, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,540
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Greetings all - Ok a long time ago i worked on image handler, but i moved away from the job and ill health meant i havent been around it for a while, anyway long story short, i have just been asked to look over a site i did years ago running zen 1.5.1 and Image Handler 4.0, (no FTP access unfortunately), but was the abilitiy to add additional product images ever added to image handler, I was sure it was a function we added in, but I can't seem to find it, Am i just mis-remembering it and going senile in my old age
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Waikato, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,540
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

    Ignore me I'm an idiot, it was right in front of me and I missed it

    Quote Originally Posted by nigelt74 View Post
    Greetings all - Ok a long time ago i worked on image handler, but i moved away from the job and ill health meant i havent been around it for a while, anyway long story short, i have just been asked to look over a site i did years ago running zen 1.5.1 and Image Handler 4.0, (no FTP access unfortunately), but was the abilitiy to add additional product images ever added to image handler, I was sure it was a function we added in, but I can't seem to find it, Am i just mis-remembering it and going senile in my old age
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v139h Image Handler 3 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 2 Oct 2017, 12:42 PM
  2. AJAX IMAGE Swapper support thread
    By jaycode in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 785
    Last Post: 13 Jan 2016, 11:48 PM
  3. v138a Image Handler 2 (for ZC v1.3.8 ONLY) Support
    By timkroeger in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7099
    Last Post: 12 Oct 2014, 03:48 AM
  4. Image Titles Support Thread
    By gjh42 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 9 Sep 2014, 04:51 AM
  5. Image Handler Support Please
    By nadinesky in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30 Sep 2013, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR