Page 154 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1685
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

Hey all. I just installed IH4 and I am not getting the first (main) of the four images on the product page. The other 3images are displaying fine . I can see the thumbnail image fine in the 'New Products' side box. Also I can see the 'Larger Image' text popup link on the product page. When I click on that I see the full sized image in the pop up.

Any idea what may be the issue ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    ZC 1.5.4
    Installed IH4 without any problems :)
    Products with more than one picture, not showing the previous / next picture bar
    after click to enlarge.
    Had it worked before IH4.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....22#post1222022

Clear Image Cache fix worked for me. Image Handler 4 for v1.5.x - Version: v4.3.2 on Zen Cart 1.5.5a PHP/5.6.23

This was posted 10/11/2013. Today is 8/16/2016. Wonder why this hasn't been fixed in current download? I'm definitely not a pro at this stuff (currently a part-time w3schools.com attendee) but seems like it would have been included by now. Thanks gilby.
    Last edited by jeffwebb; 17 Aug 2016 at 04:55 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffwebb View Post
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....22#post1222022

Clear Image Cache fix worked for me. Image Handler 4 for v1.5.x - Version: v4.3.2 on Zen Cart 1.5.5a PHP/5.6.23

This was posted 10/11/2013. Today is 8/16/2016. Wonder why this hasn't been fixed in current download? I'm definitely not a pro at this stuff (currently a part-time w3schools.com attendee) but seems like it would have been included by now. Thanks gilby.
    Sorry for asking this question here..... I tried a lot but could not search for my question's answer.

I installed IH4 recently on my new zencart 1.5.5 installation ... It seems to be working very fine on my laptop .. but in mobile phone view, the product info page is not opening up completely. there is no add to cart button and other links and images.
    just the categories list and the product image is showing.

can you please help me in this regard?
    thanks in advance.

muteyaar
    www.cottonfabrics.in

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by muteyaar View Post
    Sorry for asking this question here..... I tried a lot but could not search for my question's answer.

I installed IH4 recently on my new zencart 1.5.5 installation ... It seems to be working very fine on my laptop .. but in mobile phone view, the product info page is not opening up completely. there is no add to cart button and other links and images.
    just the categories list and the product image is showing.

can you please help me in this regard?
    thanks in advance.

muteyaar
    www.cottonfabrics.in
    Which version of IH4 was installed? There is one that has been "in the works" on github that is supposedly compatible with ZC 1.5.5 (haven't installed it myself yet that I can recall) that if not used may be part of the problem. Otherwise, will want to see if you are getting myDebug logs because of the problems. Also, on your admin side are you continuously receiving a message about the installation as you navigate from admin page to admin page?

Oddly using a mobile device I can see that the remaining content is present in the source code, but the css is not being applied and the remaining content is not being displayed. I am not able to easily diagnose the css though from the mobile device.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Which version of IH4 was installed? There is one that has been "in the works" on github that is supposedly compatible with ZC 1.5.5 (haven't installed it myself yet that I can recall) that if not used may be part of the problem. Otherwise, will want to see if you are getting myDebug logs because of the problems. Also, on your admin side are you continuously receiving a message about the installation as you navigate from admin page to admin page?

Oddly using a mobile device I can see that the remaining content is present in the source code, but the css is not being applied and the remaining content is not being displayed. I am not able to easily diagnose the css though from the mobile device.
    Thanks for replying mc12345678 . I really appreciate your quick response on my question.

I have installed IH4 for zencart 1.5.x downloaded from plugins page of zencart support site.

I am not getting any messages in the admin area. Everything seems to be working fine as per my knowledge except for this problem for mobile view.

I think you are right css is not loading properly and that is why the full conent is not being displayed.
    How can this be rectified?
    can you please tell me how can I do this step by step? I am not a software engineer and i am trying to develop my website by own.
    I have a little knowledge about these technical things.
    thanks in advance.
    muteyaar
    www.cottonfabrics.in

Plugin Contributions

how do i uninstall this module?? it just doesn't work with my template (##########) and i've uninstalled all the files and my site is still broken now.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    how do i uninstall this module?? it just doesn't work with my template (##########) and i've uninstalled all the files and my site is still broken now.
    The module has an uninstall script that is explained in the instructions. Simply removing the files that were involved with the install will break the site as some of the files are overwritten by the install process (which is supposed to include the individual installing the software possibly merging the code applicable to iH4 with the existing code). The uninstall process is "automatic" and works well when implemented.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The module has an uninstall script that is explained in the instructions. Simply removing the files that were involved with the install will break the site as some of the files are overwritten by the install process (which is supposed to include the individual installing the software possibly merging the code applicable to iH4 with the existing code). The uninstall process is "automatic" and works well when implemented.
    ok, i reinstalled it and everything seems to be working EXCEPT for the zoom feature on the product pages.. and it's on ly on some of the products.. here is one not working - http://criticalsystemsincshop.com/gu...teel-p-27.html. and here is one working - http://criticalsystemsincshop.com/de...uble-p-11.html