Page 156 of 169 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1685
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gunni View Post
    Hi
    ZC 1.5.4
    Installed IH4 without any problems :)
    Products with more than one picture, not showing the previous / next picture bar
    after click to enlarge.
    Had it worked before IH4.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    IH4 install instructions - under the misc tab in the Readme - instructions re merging your additional images file. This is usually the first suspect.

The above solved the problem!
    Needed to put the original Sheffield Blue includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/additional_images.php file
    and not to replace it with IH4 additional_images.php file.

The funny thing is that when installing Sheffield Blue I did realize that I have also Zen Lightbox so I did not think that this
    Misc tab is relevant for me :)

Thanks Soxophoneplayer and mc12345678 for your help

Plugin Contributions

Ok, first off I've looked everywhere on this forum but have not had luck... probably my keywords are wrong. I'm trying to search for this: click on picture for larger picture but it opens up a new window in the small size. Anyways, a picture is worth 1000 words so here's an example of my problem. The example shown is in Firefox but same deal in Chrome. Thx for any advice or suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Ok, first off I've looked everywhere on this forum but have not had luck... probably my keywords are wrong. I'm trying to search for this: click on picture for larger picture but it opens up a new window in the small size. Anyways, a picture is worth 1000 words so here's an example of my problem. The example shown is in Firefox but same deal in Chrome. Thx for any advice or suggestions
    Actually here a link in worth more than a picture as we can look into the code to get an idea whats happening.
    However the image provided shows images in the standard 3 sizes.
    Small, medium and large... So it would appear to be working as it should

But that is obviously not what you expect

So answer some more questions
    When you hit reply answer the "Posting Tips" questions asked about versions etc
    What size images do you have setup for small, medium and large images
    What size is the the original uploaded image
    Do you have previous _MED and _LRG images already in place for these images

Also again post a link if possible

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler v4.3.3

The second image is not showing on my website. The first image is 52568_0.jpg (shows up fine) and the second image 52568_1.jpg does not. Both images are in the same directory. I'm confused whether I need to solve this thru image handler or if it's an issue with my all_business responsive template. the website is not active yet but you can see it by going to: (please disregard the X's) cheapXXXsongbooksXXX dot com/index.php No spaces or underlines. The weird part about this is I'm using the same template for another website and the images all work great. Sorry if this is dumb one, but I'm out of things to try. Thx

Plugin Contributions

Here is a picture showing the 3 sizes I have setup and another of my image configuration. Thx for helping me with this... it's driving me a little bonkers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ih-settings.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	16727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy-steps.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	16728  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    The second image is not showing on my website. The first image is 52568_0.jpg (shows up fine) and the second image 52568_1.jpg does not. Both images are in the same directory. I'm confused whether I need to solve this thru image handler or if it's an issue with my all_business responsive template. the website is not active yet but you can see it by going to: (please disregard the X's) cheapXXXsongbooksXXX dot com/index.php No spaces or underlines. The weird part about this is I'm using the same template for another website and the images all work great. Sorry if this is dumb one, but I'm out of things to try. Thx
    View the image info of the larger image and you will see that it is not using the IH image at all.
    It is going straight to the original image on the website.
    I would guess that your template is overriding / conflicting with the IH code
    Which did you install first IH or the template?

Regarding the 2 images 52568_0.jpg and 52568_1.jpg
    Is 52568_1.jpg an individual product image or is it meant to an "additional image" to 52568_0.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Wow that's very interesting. I installed the all-business template and then installed IH4. What I have done in the meantime: uninstalled IH4 to see if that's the culprit.... same problem with Firefox. Same goes for Chrome but MS Edge pop's the picture full size. Here's the kicker... when I go back to the default template, I get a full sized popup on all of my browsers. I hope this helps ... I would love to launch the website but a larger picture is critical for my buyers to see. One last thing. I have setup my images as image_0.jpg for the main one and then image_1.jpg for the additional. It is working fine that way on another nearly identical website of mine but with this site it doesn't work yet (even when I go back to the default template) That may be another issue but I thought I'd mention it. Thx again for looking into it.
    Last edited by mrcastle; 11 Oct 2016 at 11:44 PM. Reason: More info

Plugin Contributions

Hi All.. I'm having a serious issue with all the images on my site, and I'm struggling to work out what's happened. I'm running ZC 1.5.4 and Image Handler4 v4.0 for v1.5.x. We have used Image Handler since day 1 basically, and I'm now getting a error on my backend : "Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: ../images/". I don't have a /images/ folder.. There is a zencart/catalog/images/ folder but there are no files newer than 2012, but makes me wonder if it's a IH4 issue that I've caused.

I'm not quite sure when this started, but I did recently mistakenly change my PHP to 7.0 which broke the site, before I changed it to 5.6 which fixed that issue. Could this have upset IH4? I'm also hoping (probably in vein) that IH4 has put the images in a different directory than the base catalog/images/, and I'm just being extra dumb not being able to find them.

The URL for the catalog is www.orc**hid**eu**ro.com (without the *'s of course). Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question!

Plugin Contributions

first (and unrelated):

i would never use an image name with spaces in it. i would use hyphens instead....

i am not sure what happened on your site, but it does NOT strike me as IH4 related. nor does changing your PHP version to 7 and then back to 5.6.

the question is what happened to your images directory? did you (or someone else) accidentally (or otherwise) delete it? did it accidentally get moved? did the permissions get changed? i'm looking at a hoodie and the image file is:

/images/hoodie%20both.jpg

assuming that file is still on your file system, you would need to find it, and then perhaps we can see what is wrong.

you may have to ask the host for the latest backup if you cannot find the images directory.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    first (and unrelated):

i would never use an image name with spaces in it. i would use hyphens instead....

i am not sure what happened on your site, but it does NOT strike me as IH4 related. nor does changing your PHP version to 7 and then back to 5.6.

the question is what happened to your images directory? did you (or someone else) accidentally (or otherwise) delete it? did it accidentally get moved? did the permissions get changed? i'm looking at a hoodie and the image file is:

/images/hoodie%20both.jpg

assuming that file is still on your file system, you would need to find it, and then perhaps we can see what is wrong.

you may have to ask the host for the latest backup if you cannot find the images directory.

good luck!
    Thanks for your help!! I agree on the 'no spaces in filenames', so I'm not sure why that's there.

I do not have a /images/ directory. There is a /catalog/images/ directory, but the most recent product image in there is from 2012..

I do not have a recent backup on this computer, but may have one on a HDD at home that I will check tonight, just in case a /images/ directory was deleted somehow..