Page 160 of 169 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1685
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC 1.5.5e Image Handler 4 not allowing images to be entered

Solved my own issue by reading the install again and the clash seems to be with the tableau template and the lightbox and the additional_images.php files in the modules/mytemplate/ folder.

it pays to rtfm ;-)

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I have IH4 (from github) installed in zc v1.5.5e, template Winchester Responsive. Both running fine.
    But, Winchester Responsive (WR) has Zen Colorbox and there is a problem in combination with IH4.
    IH4's jscript_imagehover.js seems to conflict with WR's slimmenu.
    I have posted this at WR's support thread here https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1330216, referring to someone's post at the WR support thread.

The hover function is working well, but the "slimmenu" will not work then. Just disabling the hover function in admin will not help, only removing jscript_imagehover.js makes slimmenu working.

Anybody having any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks,
    jpda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpda View Post
    Hi All,

I have IH4 (from github) installed in zc v1.5.5e, template Winchester Responsive. Both running fine.
    But, Winchester Responsive (WR) has Zen Colorbox and there is a problem in combination with IH4.
    IH4's jscript_imagehover.js seems to conflict with WR's slimmenu.
    I have posted this at WR's support thread here https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....16#post1330216, referring to someone's post at the WR support thread.

The hover function is working well, but the "slimmenu" will not work then. Just disabling the hover function in admin will not help, only removing jscript_imagehover.js makes slimmenu working.

Anybody having any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks,
    jpda
    This is/was an issue identified (with a proposed fix) by torvista in the Issues section of the github repo: https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...dler/issues/13
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    This is/was an issue identified (with a proposed fix) by torvista in the Issues section of the github repo: https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...dler/issues/13
    Thanks a lot, mc12345678 an torvista, that solution worked!
    For those who have the same problem:
    The file to be changed is jscript_imagehover.js, not jscript_imagehover.php.

Cheers,

jpda

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded github version, updated the code, tried different templates (default responsive, classic and custom), tried it on default zc install, and still not working.

PHP Code:
    document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function (event) {    if (document.getElementById || document.all) {        document.body.innerHTML += '<div id="trailimageid"></div>';    }}); 
    to
    PHP Code:
    window.addEventListener("load", function () { document.body.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeend''<div id="trailimageid"></div>') }); 
    ?
    Is this fix not working for anyone else?
    Last edited by vandiermen; 16 Jun 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    I downloaded github version, updated the code, tried different templates (default responsive, classic and custom), tried it on default zc install, and still not working.

PHP Code:
    document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function (event) {    if (document.getElementById || document.all) {        document.body.innerHTML += '<div id="trailimageid"></div>';    }}); 
    to
    PHP Code:
    window.addEventListener("load", function () { document.body.insertAdjacentHTML('beforeend''<div id="trailimageid"></div>') }); 
    ?
    Is this fix not working for anyone else?
    Just to be sure that staying or will stay on the correct topic, in trying each of the template's, the "install" for that template was incorporated, correct? Also, is the issue still just that the image view on hover is affected or is it more?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Just to be sure that staying or will stay on the correct topic, in trying each of the template's, the "install" for that template was incorporated, correct? Also, is the issue still just that the image view on hover is affected or is it more?
    I just checked again, and the item I was testing had _MED.gif extension, so i added a new product and IH is working on the new products. So maybe I am ok now. However...
    On one of the demo products did not have an extension _MED and image still not resizing, maybe something with the demo product images? (they are already small?

My products: http://www.electricmotorshop.com.au/...roducts_id=180
    Demo product with no _MED extension: http://www.electricmotorshop.com.au/...&products_id=1

It's a not an issue for me as long as my own products are working

In trying each of the template, I re-installed the image handler and the files were changed in each template.
    IH resize images was not working (where IH resizes and changes image to the bmz_cache)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    I just checked again, and the item I was testing had _MED.gif extension, so i added a new product and IH is working on the new products. So maybe I am ok now. However...
    On one of the demo products did not have an extension _MED and image still not resizing, maybe something with the demo product images? (they are already small?

My products: http://www.electricmotorshop.com.au/...roducts_id=180
    Demo product with no _MED extension: http://www.electricmotorshop.com.au/...&products_id=1

It's a not an issue for me as long as my own products are working

In trying each of the template, I re-installed the image handler and the files were changed in each template.
    IH resize images was not working (where IH resizes and changes image to the bmz_cache)
    It looks like the original images of the demo products have been replaced with smaller ones. The product you link to should have a default image with a size of 700x700 pixels (file size 133kb). Your image is only 100x80 pixels, and that is the true size. it is not scaled

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

Note of Appreciation:

I'm just beginning to come to terms with Zen Cart, which is fairly user-friendly if still somewhat intimidating to ZC novices. So with some trepidation I decided to install Image Handler for my ZC version. Wonder of wonders, I followed the instructions *exactly* as given, and the add-on worked *exactly* as promised. In an exacting world, some matters of exactness are much appreciated.

Kennith

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

v1.5.4
    I have a vertical positioning problem on image hover in Chrome and Opera. Firefox,IE11, and Edge all work as expected.
    http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/ind...x&cPath=160_12
    to reproduce, scroll down a little bit on the page and hover an image in top row, then move down a row, and down another row and you will see that the vertical position stays the same.... near the top in Chrome and Opera. I have tested this on 1.5.5 clean with image handler installed and see the same behavior.
    This site has been running image handler for years and this problem is recent with no file changes on the site. I suspect that something changed in a recent update of Chromes rendering engine to manifest this issue (Opera uses the same rendering engine).
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!