Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1685
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

Hello,

Does anybody have problem with image hover option in Chrome browser? I think this is a new thing from Chrome update or something. In product listing, new products, all products, etc. after the first line of products, when you hover on product the popup image is not on the right place, instead is somewhere in the top of the screen where the first line of products is. I have the same issue is on a few websites where I am using this image hover pop up.

You can see it here: https://knigianglia.co.uk/novi-knigi and on this clean installation (without modifications): https://knigianglia.co.uk/CLEAN/inde..._page=specials

Can someone help to resolve this issue? I tried CSS but can't find a solution. It looks like a problem with relative position in the product box, but they are all display relative.

Kind regards,
    Anton

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by antontomov View Post
    Hello,

Does anybody have problem with image hover option in Chrome browser? I think this is a new thing from Chrome update or something. In product listing, new products, all products, etc. after the first line of products, when you hover on product the popup image is not on the right place, instead is somewhere in the top of the screen where the first line of products is. I have the same issue is on a few websites where I am using this image hover pop up.

You can see it here: https://knigianglia.co.uk/novi-knigi and on this clean installation (without modifications): https://knigianglia.co.uk/CLEAN/inde..._page=specials

Can someone help to resolve this issue? I tried CSS but can't find a solution. It looks like a problem with relative position in the product box, but they are all display relative.

Kind regards,
    Anton
    Would suggest verifying that the associated page(s) pass html validation before attempting to adjust anything related to the popup image. While the link below identifies 87 errors, a majority of those appear to be based on the definition of the page type rather than proper closing of elements such as div tags or lists. Such improper closings leave the browser to try to figure out how to respond...

https://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...org%2Fservices
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

That image-hover script has been problematic for the past few years, in both IH-4 and IH-5. So much so, that the feature will be dropped in a future version of IH-5.

Plugin Contributions

try the attached jscript_imagehover.js file
    goes in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript folder
    It is from a much older version of image handler but it seems to solve the problem on the sites I have used it on with newer versions of image handler. The problem has existed with the hover for more than a year, at some point something changed with the javascript engine in chrome.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    try the attached jscript_imagehover.js file
    goes in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript folder
    It is from a much older version of image handler but it seems to solve the problem on the sites I have used it on with newer versions of image handler. The problem has existed with the hover for more than a year, at some point something changed with the javascript engine in chrome.
    Thank you! That script working perfectly fine!

Plugin Contributions

I have loaded lots of images to my website, but a lot of them are being displayed as Landscape mode eg https://www.vintagemagazines.eu/1970...vbhnoigl9fb2g7

The image is correct (ie Portrait) on both on my local drive and server. Any thoughts why this happened and how to correct these?

Plugin Contributions

I suspect that there is EXIF data that flags the image as being rotated. This information is not read by a lot of programs, but the image viewer that you are using to look at the image on your local computer (and after downloading it from the server) probably does read the EXIF data. The easiest way to correct this is to open the image in some image manipulation program (like GIMP or Photoshop), rotate the image the way you want it, export that for web or save for web, and then upload that saved version to replace the one on the server. This should *actually* rotate the image, rather than relying on web browsers and shopping cart software to read EXIF data (generally neither does).
    Keith Seyffarth
    Paydirt Design

Plugin Contributions

Hi Team

I am facing an issue. Using the below

Zencart : 1.5.4
    IH4
    Magic Zoom

I loaded an image of size 33 kb of dimensions 500X500. When I see the medium and large images of the same, I see the size of those larger than the original. Can someone help please. Attached http://prntscr.com/rg9iov

This is happening for each and very image i am loading.

Regards
    Harshit

Plugin Contributions

Hi Everyone,

I have issues with Image Handler 4 that I can't figure out. Problem is I'm not too tech savvy.
    I currently have
    Zen Cart 1.5.3
    Image Handler4 4.3.2
    PHP Version 5.6.40
    SQL 5.0.11
    Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)
    Responsive All Business Template

I had someone install the Image Handler 4 and love how the hover works etc.
    Love the easy adding of images to products.

The first issue I have is: When I go to admin, click on tools and the Image Handler 4 tab everything comes up fine.
    I added a category Antique Pontiac Car Brochures, as soon as I click on it, the whole pages under the tab bar disappears.
    Here is a screen shot of before and then one of after.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	19221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	19222

I'm not sure why it's doing that when I tried to do a postcard, it worked fine.
    I originally added a new brochure to Antique Car Brochures which came up but as soon as I clicked on the Pontiac Car Brochure the same thing happened.
    So I tried a new category and added the brochure there instead but same problem.

The second issue I have is since the contribution was added I've only done two postcards and the images are great.
    However the layout of the whole product page is awful.
    I tried making the images smaller, I tried changing the left and right column sizes and neither worked.
    Is there something I can do to make the page correct.
    I've attached a link to the site and product that I did where I love the hover image but the layout is awful. The description is broken up around the Product title and Add to cart button and price.
    I can't figure out how to fix that.
    https://www.cocomilkcollectibles.com...ticut-big-lett
    Every time I try and do the read me link for this contribution I get an error message. So I'm hoping someone here can help me.

Thank you in advance,
    Linda

Plugin Contributions

You may have accidentally removed or added a character that is causing the problem.

Following the docs at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/ may help.