Plugin Contributions

Default Minimum Order Mod in a ZC 1.5 store...min does not appear in checkout

Hi,

I installed the Minimum Order mod from http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=599 into a ZC version 1.5 store and it apparently installed OK, because I was able to set the minimum order in ZC admin in Configuration>Minimum vales...the mod appears there.

However when I ordered something less than 25 dollars - which is what I set the minimum order as, I was still able to purchase the item. ZC took me to Pay Pal to pay for the item, even though the item price total including shipping was less than 25 bucks.

I tried both entering in 25 and 25.00 as the minimum order amount.

Anyone have an idea as to what is going wrong?
    Happy to be a Zen Cart Monthly Donor! :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Minimum Order Mod in a ZC 1.5 store...min does not appear in checkout

I installed it on v1.5 and am having no issues regardless of using 25 or 25.00 on the minimum amount ...

Whether I use the checkout button or the PayPal button on the shopping_cart ... I cannot complete the checkout ...

Note: with 24.99 in the cart if I click on the PayPal button, I will go to PayPal ... however, I cannot complete the checkout ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Minimum Order Mod in a ZC 1.5 store...min does not appear in checkout

Strange.

I would think that if the mod shows up in admin and I can set the min amount I am assuming it should be working OK...

Plugin Contributions

Test it out ... try to add less than 25.00 to the cart then click the button for PayPal ... while you will be taken to PayPal and given everything needed to complete the order there ... when you get back to the shop it still should not allow you to complete the full checkout ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

...well, I went to paypal as far as I could go on the paypal site and went as far as I could with out clicking the pay now button - once I press that I am billed.

Isnt this mod supposed to come up and say no sale under the min before sending the customer to paypal?

I think that was how it worked in my older 1.3.8 store...

Plugin Contributions

I cannot reproduce this issue ...

No matter how I try to checkout, if I do not have enough in the cart to checkout it will not allow me to get beyond the shopping_cart whether I try to use the PayPal button or try to use the checkout button ...

Perhaps you should try the Minimum Orders support thread to see if anyone has any ideas on why this is happening to you ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Thanks much,

Got a link for the thread?

Plugin Contributions

Searching the Add On forum for:
    Minimum Order

I see this thread:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=minimum+order
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Thanks much.