Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal Website Payment Standard Shipping Address Problem Buyer Protection problem

I have v 1.3.9H I use Paypal PayPal Website Payments Standard - IPN PayPal 2 Processing
    I notice that all of my payments are not protected by the seller protection and they say that it is because my shopping cart is not supplying them an address when they are making the transaction and that is why. I looked on my settings and pulled up my setting for the address stuff, and I wanted to see what I was doing wrong, and what setting I need to change in order to solve this issue. (The information below I read it but it was confusing please help) Also I want to know that changing the setting you say that will fix this issue, will it present the customer with something different, or work differently, and if so in what way? thank you. (please dont tell me I should use express checkout because I dont want to do that, please just tell me what button I should select instead and how it will affect me thanks)

Address override
    If set to 1 the address passed in via Zen Cart will override the customer PayPal-stored address. The customer will be shown their address from Zen Cart, but will not be able to edit it. If the address is not valid (i.e. missing required fields, including country) or not included, then no address will be shown.
    Empty=No Override
    1=Passed-in Address overrides customers PayPal-stored address

Shipping Address Options
    The buyers shipping address. If set to 0 your customer will be prompted to include a shipping address. If set to 1 your customer will not be asked for a shipping address. If set to 2 your customer will be required to provide a shipping address.
    0=Prompt
    1=Not Asked
    2=Required

NOTE: If you allow your customers to enter their own shipping address, then MAKE SURE you verify the PayPal confirmation details to verify the proper address when filling orders. Zen Cart does not know if they choose an alternate shipping address compared to the one entered when placing an order.

I out the selections I have now in red , first one is blank and second one is 1= not asked.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Website Payment Standard Shipping Address Problem Buyer Protection problem

Hello>? Could someone please help me with this ?