Plugin Contributions

Default Numinix FedEx Module on 1.39 - Error in Processing Transaction

Could really use some advice/trouble shooting suggestions on this one.

Had been using the older FedEx shipping module on 1.39 without issue, until the recent problems that most here using have experienced with the Fedex changes.

So, read along, followed the advice and secured the Numinix FedEx Webservices module. Went over to FedEx, got my prod key/meter #/etc (already have a FedEX acct #).

Proceeded with install, made required adjustments to fields in fedex-common.php5 and other required areas but continue to get 'Error in Processing Transaction' when I attempt to get a shipping quotation.

Re-entered the fields so many times for accuracy that I re-did my FedEx request and got another prod key, meter number, etc and STILL I can't get results.

So, figured I must be missing something and sent off $25 for Numinix to do the configuration - but they've come back wanting things like hosting account username/password, and every other possible bit of info. Now yes, I realize that they would need certain info such as FTP access, store admin panel info, but why the hosting information? Anyhow...

So, I'm back to trying to figure out why the continued 'Error in Processing Transaction' error message continues. Suggestions as to how to try to see where my error may lay? Is there a means to see what the FedEx server is responding with to be causing the fault?

Also, just FYI, the gateway info they gave me wasnt gateway.fedex but rather https://ws.fedex.com:443/web-services xxxxxxx (with xxxx being the meter number). Not sure if I'm supposed to be entering it differently, and not sure why the meter # is listed after the gateway address.

Anyhow, suggestions appreciated. Will continue to read/search/and resolve in the mean time.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix FedEx Module on 1.39 - Error in Processing Transaction

Disregard problem is resolved.

Removed some // and ran a few debugs to see what output was. Looked like a product in the cart had an error in which it was too large and created a 'no services available' when trying to do a lookup on the FedeX tables. Removed the item and replaced and calculating spot on.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix FedEx Module on 1.39 - Error in Processing Transaction

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan View Post
    Disregard problem is resolved.

Removed some // and ran a few debugs to see what output was. Looked like a product in the cart had an error in which it was too large and created a 'no services available' when trying to do a lookup on the FedeX tables. Removed the item and replaced and calculating spot on.

Can you provide some more specifics on what you did to resolve this? I've got the same error, and I'm in need of a fast solution!

Scott

It's a geek thing. If I had to explain it, you wouldn't understand.