Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Business Advanced module?

I am also looking forward to any updates on the module. (in any version of Zen Cart) Naturally, the techs at PayPal can't provide much info on Zen Cart, but they have told me that the Advanced PayPal version puts what you see in the express version inside of an iframe so that the customer does not leave your web site. Apparently, no one has packaged the code for that into a module yet -- I can't find anything on it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Where can I get PayPal Payment Advanced or Payflow Link module to work with 1.5.0?

I'm working on a friends ZenCart version 1.5.0. She wants to upgrade to PayPal Payment Advanced, which I understand is a glorified version of PayPal Express that should have a credit card payment window, probably PayPals version C, that will open inside of ZenCart to handle the payment. I also understand that a "PayFlow Link" module might work, but can't find that either. Is there such a module that would work with version 1.5.0? Or, does anyone know of a Developer that has such a module for sale?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where can I get PayPal Payment Advanced or Payflow Link module to work with 1.5.0

Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/7vnl9ah. Note that it is listed as 1.3.9h compatible. That doesn't mean that it doesn't work with 1.5.0 BUT it's a sign to let you know to test it first.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where can I get PayPal Payment Advanced or Payflow Link module to work with 1.5.0

NDboots, the module you speak of isn't ready yet.

In the meantime you can certainly use the built-in Express Checkout support.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for tips. DrByte, does that mean there is a module for PayPal Advanced in the development stage?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks dbltoe, but that link is for PayFlow Pro, not for PayFlow Link. They are not the same thing. PayFlow Pro is equal to PayPal Pro. While, the new PayPal Advanced is equal to PayFlow Link, which is a glorified version of PayPal Express, only it should likely use PayPal visual "C" design template page, to open inside of ZenCart in an IFrame setting, IF there was a module to do so.

Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal Payments Advanced

Setting up a new cart for my client.
    Trying to decide between Authorize.net and PayPal.
    While shopping on PayPal, I see they have a new payment method, between Standard and Pro, PayPal Payments Advanced.
    It's only $5 per month, compared to the $30 for Pro.

Does anyone know if this will work with Zen 1.5?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Payments Advanced

The PPA module isn't quite ready yet.

In the meantime you can certainly use Express Checkout and, if needed, Website Payments Pro.
    (Express Checkout offers the same features/benefits/experience to the customer, but works more seamlessly and reliably with your store than WPStandard does)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I spoke to a lady at PayPal today and she confirmed that it is ready for ZC. My PP Advanced application is still pending so I haven't got very far as yet.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for that update... We cannot wait to implement it as soon as there is a mod!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast