Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Business Advanced module?

Quote Originally Posted by gl3ny View Post
    I spoke to a lady at PayPal today and she confirmed that it is ready for ZC.
    She's jumping the gun a bit.
    It's in QA at the moment.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Payments Advanced

Dr Byte,

Any thoughts regarding ETA on this? Debating on just going to the Paypal Pro, but I don't really need ~all~ of the things that $30/mo gives me vs advanced.

Not going to hold anyone to it, but if its within a few weeks - month, then I can hold off, if its longer I will go with Pro and downgrade to Advanced when it comes out.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Payments Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
    Dr Byte,

Any thoughts regarding ETA on this? Debating on just going to the Paypal Pro, but I don't really need ~all~ of the things that $30/mo gives me vs advanced.

Not going to hold anyone to it, but if its within a few weeks - month, then I can hold off, if its longer I will go with Pro and downgrade to Advanced when it comes out.
    I am also in the same boat my site will be done in the next 4 weeks and i would love to use paypal advanced if possible. i hope this would be ready soon before because i dont want to pay all the extra fees.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Business Advanced module?

Do we think this will be live within the next 4 weeks , as i am eager to use the PayPal advanced for my site with ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Default Website Payments Pro Hosted

Has anyone managed to successfully integrate the Paypal payments pro solution that is hosted by Paypal in an iframe on your website?

I have been on for hours trying to figure it out and I can't, there is a module for this but it does not look correct on the page and when payment is placed no confirmation page is displayed or confirmation of order showing in admin.

My ideal solution would be for the customer to select their payment type like they do at present and then when they click proceed a new page pops up with the iframe asking for payment details.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Website Payments Pro Hosted

MOST payment modules are unlikely to work in an Iframe... Many reasons, including session setting, and the fact that the payment gateways BLOCK iframe transactions because of their massive potential to be fraudulent...
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    MOST payment modules are unlikely to work in an Iframe... Many reasons, including session setting, and the fact that the payment gateways BLOCK iframe transactions because of their massive potential to be fraudulent...
    The iframe is one of the solutions that Paypal provide for people without SSL I am simply looking for a way to set it up as part of the standard checkout process.

Plugin Contributions

Any new news on this? I have been waiting for it as I start up my website, but I cant wait much longer.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by coreyalderin View Post
    Any new news on this? I have been waiting for it as I start up my website, but I cant wait much longer.

Thanks
    Also wondering..site will be live in less than a month and $5>$30.

Actually after reading the details on pro and advanced, I'm a little confused. Does the advanced keep all of the payment processing on my page or does it take me to a paypal page? I want everything done on my page with my layout..maybe advanced doesn't do that?
    Last edited by menappi; 14 Jul 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Plugin Contributions

There is a difference between advanced and Pro. Advanced allows your cutomers to stay on your site (a huge + in my mind) but the design of the page is only slightly customizable. With advanced you can fully customize the page (and you can accept credit cards by phone, fax, and mail).

In my situation, just starting a website, I think advanced is the way to go.

I talked on the phone with a very helpful representative from Paypal, although she could not comment on timing for this for Zencart. She said that I would need to contact Zencart for timing. Unfortunetly I have not seen anywhere on the site that discusses the timing of this and I am not sure who to contact.

If anyone else has additional insight, or if someone from Zencart could comment on timing, that would be greatly appreciated.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast