Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default backup help urgently needed

Hello,
    i have majorly messed something up then moving my directory to the root and cannot get into my admin, the link does not work and I have not changed any names. Is there a way i can back up the database, all my products etc as I need to reset everything but cannot risk losing all my work.

Thanks
    A

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: backup help urgently needed

Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

I did all that, moved stuff and now cannot find my login page

Plugin Contributions

My website works but I cant find the login page

Plugin Contributions

Do you mean the admin login ?

What error do you get when you try to access it ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    When I had moved files and moved them all back (its a long story!) I found that the link to my zencart admin no longer worked. when I go to that page it is just blank. I checked all the files were moved back and I didn't change my admin name either. the link I normally use doesn't send me to the admin login.

Confused...

Plugin Contributions

Stevesh is asking you to post the latest error in this folder ..

root directory/ cache
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Ah sorry1
    There are a few but all have the same date and time so heare are 2 of them...

[15-Apr-2012 07:40:04] PHP Warning: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Unable to access /home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 07:40:04] PHP Warning: require(/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 07:40:04] PHP Warning: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Unable to access /home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 07:40:04] PHP Warning: require(/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 07:40:04] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147

And

[15-Apr-2012 10:59:46] PHP Warning: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Unable to access /home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 10:59:46] PHP Warning: require(/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 10:59:46] PHP Warning: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Unable to access /home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 10:59:46] PHP Warning: require(/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147
    [15-Apr-2012 10:59:46] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/craftja1/public_htmlincludes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/craftja1/public_html/cjadmn/includes/application_top.php on line 147

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Thankyou for all you help but a lovely person from my hosting company has fixed the error.

Thanks guys
    A

Plugin Contributions

Am very curious of what was the fix for fellow zenners who read this thread ...
    Mark
    Hare Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast