Plugin Contributions

Default Contact Us E-mail

For some reason the contact us e-mail is not working. I get e-mails when some one signs up or purchases something, but when an e-mail is sent through the contact us link, it never comes through. I am only using one e-mail address for everything so I don't know what's up. I looked in my debug file and there are a bunch of errors, but they don't seem to have anything to do with the contact us page. They also don't seem to have had an effect on the functionality of my web page, but I do still have some testing to do. My site hasn't been up long. But the debug errors I'm getting look like they have to do with the usps module and the credit card module. And I'm not even using those so I think that is okay. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Contact Us E-mail

Any thoughts on this one. Maybe someone can help direct me to the file that directs this communication and I can see if it is pointing to the right e-mail address. When you use the contact form and hit send. It gives you a "your message has been sucessfully sent", but I never receive it in my e-mail. Maybe I screwed something and should just replace a file with an original. If I do that, which file do I replace so other things don't get messed up?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Contact Us E-mail

Have you checked your spam filters?

Files used:
    includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php
    includes/modules/pages/contact_us/on_load_main.js
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php

Also, check your "admin -> Configuration -> E-mail Settings" and make sure everything's setup as it should be.