Thread: Checkout Error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout Error

Hi

I am fairly new to this and am not sure if this is the right place, please re-direct me if it is not

I am just finishing up my cart and am testing the credit card processing. The system works properly including seeing the transaction approve and getting the order confirmation emails.

My problem is that instead of getting the proper "checkout_success" notification, I get a white page with an error that says "Warning: an error occurred, please refresh the page and try again"

If I refresh the page, it resends the information to be authorized and declines the second time because of a duplicate transaction.

I can't figure out why the proper checkout_success page is not being shown

any help would be greatly appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout Error

Plugin Contributions

thank you for the way to start...i have found an error that is occurring but my PHP is very very limited

Debug Error:

[26-Apr-2012 10:37:46] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /hermes/bosweb25c/b1102/nf.bow-shop/public_html/secure/store/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 106
    [26-Apr-2012 10:37:46] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /hermes/bosweb25c/b1102/nf.bow-shop/public_html/secure/store/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 108

Below is the code for the section indicated: 3rd line (106) and 5th line (108)

if ($shipping_weight > SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT) { // Split into many boxes
    // $shipping_num_boxes = ceil($shipping_weight/SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT);
    $zc_boxes = zen_round(($shipping_weight/SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT), 2);
    $shipping_num_boxes = ceil($zc_boxes);
    $shipping_weight = $shipping_weight/$shipping_num_boxes;
    }
    }
    $this->notify('NOTIFY_SHIPPING_MODULE_CALCULATE_BOXES_AND_TARE');
    }

function quote($method = '', $module = '', $calc_boxes_weight_tare = true) {
    $quotes_array = array();

if ($calc_boxes_weight_tare) $this->calculate_boxes_weight_and_tare();

Any help on how to fix this would be very much appreciated, thank you

Plugin Contributions

What do you have your maximum shipping weight set to ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    What do you have your maximum shipping weight set to ?
    It was set to "nothing" like blank

Plugin Contributions

I have now fixed the above errors with putting in a max shipping rate, not I get this error:

[26-Apr-2012 13:17:39] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosweb25c/b1102/nf.bow-shop/public_html/secure/store/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 191

Again I really have no idea how to fix this, since I really don't understand what the problem is

thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What shipping and payment modules are you using?

What settings would I have to change in my brand-new-fresh-install-and-uncustomized store to exactly recreate your symptoms on my store?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am using the Canada Post Shipping Module

- using 66 for Max weight
    - all my products have weights assigned to them
    - enable CP handling charge
    - tax basis:shipping
    - I have tax definitions setup for Canada and a free shipping definition for 1 product group
    - I have all the proper boxes and settings done with Canada Post

I am not sure from there what else I can say

I have tried going back to the original Classic template as I read this is a good idea to ensure pages are working, except when I switched, I couldn't access my page or admin section. I had posted a thread about this and did not receive any responses, I eventually switched it back to my current template andover_modern directly in the database.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mike_m29 View Post
    I have tried going back to the original Classic template as I read this is a good idea to ensure pages are working, except when I switched, I couldn't access my page or admin section.
    Assuming that your vague description of "I couldn't access" actually means "I got blank pages when trying to access", that's a very clear indication of having PHP errors which cause blank pages. Troubleshooting advice for that can be found at: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

My apologies, this was the thread I had posted earlier

---------------------------
    index.php won't load after changing template
    Hi Everyone

I switched back to the Classic Template to double check on a page that was not loading.

After I did this, I went to try a checkout in the Classic Template to find that my site will no longer load. I get the following error

Server error
    The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.bow-shop.com/secure/store/index.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

The same goes for the admin area, I cannot login to it either to switch back, I get the following error:

Server error
    The website encountered an error while retrieving https://www.bow-shop.com/secure/stor...9d0b043d41bfdb. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Any help in how to get this fixed and back to working again would be greatly appreciated.
    --------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast