Plugin Contributions

Default Sold Out Notification only appears for products with Attributes

Good evening Zen Community,

I am currently running a zen store that is utilizing the Stock By Attributes Mod. The products that have listed attributes work perfectly. However, those products that have no attributes set do not que the -SOLD OUT- notification required on the shopping cart when a customer adds a higher quantity of said item in stock.

So, if a customer adds a quantity of an item beyond whats in stock on a non-attributed item and hits "Checkout" on the shopping cart, all they get is a page refresh with zero notification. Obviously, this is sub-par. I'll be happy to provide any source code or further information on request. I have tested this function by adding in an erroneous attributes field on a normally non-attributed product. The sold out status worked fine. So, there's definitely something in the product attributes thats effecting the site's ability to show the sold out notification.

The website is http://www.primevapor.com. Just add 500 units of any battery (as we have under that in any battery stock) and you'll see that the Sold Out message will not display. Do the same to one of our flavor cartridge selections (which are heavily attributed) and it will work fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I look forward to your replies.

Sincerely,

Youngblood
    PrimeVapor.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sold Out Notification only appears for products with Attributes

/bump :-)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sold Out Notification only appears for products with Attributes

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Good evening Zen Community,

I am currently running a zen store that is utilizing the Stock By Attributes Mod. The products that have listed attributes work perfectly. However, those products that have no attributes set do not que the -SOLD OUT- notification required on the shopping cart when a customer adds a higher quantity of said item in stock.

So, if a customer adds a quantity of an item beyond whats in stock on a non-attributed item and hits "Checkout" on the shopping cart, all they get is a page refresh with zero notification. Obviously, this is sub-par. I'll be happy to provide any source code or further information on request. I have tested this function by adding in an erroneous attributes field on a normally non-attributed product. The sold out status worked fine. So, there's definitely something in the product attributes thats effecting the site's ability to show the sold out notification.

The website is http://www.primevapor.com. Just add 500 units of any battery (as we have under that in any battery stock) and you'll see that the Sold Out message will not display. Do the same to one of our flavor cartridge selections (which are heavily attributed) and it will work fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I look forward to your replies.

Sincerely,

Youngblood
    PrimeVapor.com
    Did you ever get a solution for this? I am having the exact same problem. My attributed products work perfectly, but my non-attributed products do not display the out of stock message in the shopping cart.