Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by anklebiterwoodworks View Post
    I posted over there and am waiting for a response. I will let you know what I find as I do not think I am the only one who has encountered this issue. I noticed that his module was written for version 1.3.9 and think that it may have something to do with how version 1.5.0 handles things as I tried--just for grins and giggles--to see what would happen if I replaced the tpl_index_default.php file with the one from his mod, but had the same issue. ((shrugs)) probably just my luck.
    That is not the issue. Before I integrated the module code (I did have to make some changes to make the code validate) I merged the files into 1.5 files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

First, thank you for this great template Anne. Should be launching a website in a week or two and the template has been a HUGE help!

Quote Originally Posted by RFree190 View Post
    Hi Anne,
    I already have 17 products added to the cart. But none of the tabs are open when you first load the home page.
    If I click the NEW tab, it opens and shows all the products. Is there any way to get the NEW tab to open by default when the page first loads?

Thanks!
    Rick
    To change which tab shows by default, modify line line 6 in the css file: /includes/templates/abbington_mega/css/stylesheet_module_tabs.css:

HTML Code:
    #featuredProducts {display:block;}
    Change featuredProducts to either whatsNew, or specialsDefault -- depending on which you want... or to open all three, you can make the line:

HTML Code:
    #featuredProducts, #whatsNew, #specialsDefault {display:block;}

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shinypenguin View Post
    First, thank you for this great template Anne. Should be launching a website in a week or two and the template has been a HUGE help!

To change which tab shows by default, modify line line 6 in the css file: /includes/templates/abbington_mega/css/stylesheet_module_tabs.css:

HTML Code:
    #featuredProducts {display:block;}
    Change featuredProducts to either whatsNew, or specialsDefault -- depending on which you want... or to open all three, you can make the line:

HTML Code:
    #featuredProducts, #whatsNew, #specialsDefault {display:block;}
    Great! Thank you so much for posting.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

One more teeny issue ... Since the "Contact Us" form uses the same id's and names as the contact_us page, there are validation errors when you're on the contact_us page. I solved this by not displaying the "Contact Us" link in the header when the contact_us page is active in /includes/templates/abbington_mega/common/tpl_mega_menu.php:
    Code:
    <?php if ($_GET['main_page'] != FILENAME_CONTACT_US) { ?>  
            <li class="contactus-li"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" class="drop"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CONTACT_US;?></a><!-- bof contact form -->

<div class="dropdown_2columns">

<div class="col_2 firstcolumn">
                        <h2><?php echo TITLE_CONTACT_US;?></h2>
                        <p><?php echo TEXT_CONTACT_US;?>
    		    </p>

<div id="contact_form">

<div class="message">
                                <div id="alert"></div>
                            </div>
                            <?php echo zen_draw_form('contact_us', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send')); ?>

<label for="contactname">Name<span class="required"> *</span></label>
                                <input name="contactname" type="text" id="contactname" size="30" value=""  /> 

<br class="clearBoth" />
                                <label for="email">Email<span class="required"> *</span></label>
                                <input name="email" type="text" id="email" size="30" value="" />

<br class="clearBoth" />
                                <label for="enquiry">Message<span class="required"> *</span></label>
                                <textarea name="enquiry" cols="40" rows="3"  id="enquiry"></textarea>

<div class="form_buttons">
                                <input type="submit" class="button" id="submit" value="Submit" />
                                </div>

</form>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</li><!-- eof contact form -->
    <?php } ?>

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    Using your theme and customized it as per your readme.html file

Thanks for a great theme.

Found answers to most issues from your readme or the zen-cart support forum or google . But could not find how to put our store name on the title of the webpage

Maybe its too simple and thats why nobody have asked for it as i read all the 10 pages of this thread after searching it in the readme.Name:  Clipboard03.jpg
Views: 2293
Size:  14.9 KB

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by relish View Post
    Hi Anne
    Using your theme and customized it as per your readme.html file

Thanks for a great theme.

Found answers to most issues from your readme or the zen-cart support forum or google . But could not find how to put our store name on the title of the webpage

Maybe its too simple and thats why nobody have asked for it as i read all the 10 pages of this thread after searching it in the readme.Name:  Clipboard03.jpg
Views: 2293
Size:  14.9 KB

Thanks
    I think i found out, thanks to Notepad++
    it was here
    includes\languages\english\abbington_mega\meta_tags.php

Thanks Anne for the great theme ! and thanks to people behind Zen Cart , i am closer to getting my own store online . The only major thing now is approval from thye payment gateway. After that some plugins and mods and my site will be accepting its first order.

Thanks to all

(ps: i submitted an modified addon but pressed the submit button twice and it got submitted twice. as the addon does not have a support thread, where should i report it)

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

Just tried to install your nice template in my site and I got the following error during installation:

PHP Fatal error:1062, Duplicate entry 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE' for key 2 :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),'); in /homepages/10945/d422510178/htdocs/test/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101

Please note that I had no problem copying the files to my site, but I got the above error when I tried to run you patch, by copying and pasting it my admin site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by relish View Post
    I think i found out, thanks to Notepad++
    it was here
    includes\languages\english\abbington_mega\meta_tags.php

Thanks Anne for the great theme ! and thanks to people behind Zen Cart , i am closer to getting my own store online . The only major thing now is approval from thye payment gateway. After that some plugins and mods and my site will be accepting its first order.

Thanks to all

(ps: i submitted an modified addon but pressed the submit button twice and it got submitted twice. as the addon does not have a support thread, where should i report it)
    I am happy that you figured it out :-) I am not sure that you mean when you say that you submitted a modified add on. I update the template pacakges regularly and submit them.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ak6000 View Post
    Hi Anne,

Just tried to install your nice template in my site and I got the following error during installation:

PHP Fatal error:1062, Duplicate entry 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE' for key 2 :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),'); in /homepages/10945/d422510178/htdocs/test/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101

Please note that I had no problem copying the files to my site, but I got the above error when I tried to run you patch, by copying and pasting it my admin site.
    The error means that you already have run the column layout grid sql patch on your database.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The error means that you already have run the column layout grid sql patch on your database.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for your reply Anne. So, should I ignore the error or I need to do something else?

Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast