Plugin Contributions

Default Discount coupon with free shipping and free shipping if purchasing additional product

Hi,

Here is the scenario, I have installed a module that allows for free shipping on discount coupons, it works great.

But I need to find out how I would set up this scenario up: Person uses discount coupon that is for one particular item, which would be free shipping (this item ordinarily not a free shipping item) and also receive free shipping on additional items when using the discount coupon. I might be making this more difficult than it actually is. So any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

webmiss

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount coupon with free shipping and free shipping if purchasing additional pro

I'm thinking maybe I wasn't real clear on what I wanted to accomplish in the above post.

Discount coupon code allows for a discount on one item in a particular category (edited restricted products to disable all categories, but one and enabled one product in the allowed category) and it also includes free shipping on that item. If customer wants to add other items while using the discount coupon code for the intended item, we also want to allow free shipping. But if customer does not have discount coupon, regular shipping rules apply. Is this possible?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount coupon with free shipping and free shipping if purchasing additional pro

It helps when one has a good night's sleep. I used the shipping options module and set it at over $20. When the discount is applied with the specified product along with other products that total $20, it works just fine. Sorry for the lame post.