Plugin Contributions

Default I've lost my shop!

I have just tried to add SitemapXML to my website. I backed up the website and database first and the module added correctly (and worked). I then noticed that I cannot access any categories or products on my website. I get the message:
    Not Found.
    The requested document was not found on the server.

I have tried reinstalling the website and database, AND earlier backups, but nothing works.

My website is www.mercuryrisingbooks.com

I think my zencart version is 1.3.8 but I get a blank page when I click Version or Version/Info in admin. (I have other another site that doesn't tell me the version no. That was installed by somebody else, so I don't think it's an installation error). It did tell me the version number at some point in the past.

I have uninstalled the sitemap addon.

I do have the CEON URI mapping addon.

I must admit I didn't think to check that the website was working before my latest backup, but it was working a few days ago, and I don't think that should affect earlier backups should it?

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I've lost my shop!

you might check your config file and make sure your site references are consistent. The link that is associated with the menu on the left is going to a non-www version of your site. Depending on the configuration of your server, that could be a problem.

Also, with CEON URI mapping, your .htaccess file is modified and a small error can end up shutting down your entire site. If you could post the .htaccess file for your site, that may help too.

Plugin Contributions

There is something amiss with your URI mapping. The 'real' URL's to your products/categories are being rewritten to something that your webserver doesn't know anything about.

In short, I'm just backing up what skrillnet has posted.

Cheers
    Rod

ps. You MUST upgrade your V1.3.8 installation ASAP. You have just (inadvertanlty) published your store location and the fact that you are running an insecure version of ZenCart into Google (and many other search engines). "Script kiddies" actively look for this. You hasve been warned.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks guys,

I uploaded the .htaccess file again and it's now working. I don't know how it disappeared though.

Plugin Contributions

Glad to see you up and running!