Plugin Contributions

Default Suddenly I no longer get notified of orders

For the past three days I have not received an email to let me know that I have an order. I also do not get the email with the middle credit card information. I have not changed any of the setting. Now I have to check my admin home and then call customers to ask what their credit card number is.

I have been putting up with long delays in editing my products which is very fusturating, but is getting longer.

I use Zen Cart v1.3.5/v1.3.5. Any help will be great.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I no longer get notified of orders

If you haven't changed anything then firstly I'd go and look at your files via ftp just to make sure that no-one has been in changing things. Check when files were last modified. Since you have it set up that middle credit card details get mailed to you, you need to be careful that your emails aren't going to someone who wants to steal the details. Also, just incase you should consider changing your admin password just to make sure that if someone does intercept your emails with the details, they can't also get the rest of the info from your admin!

It could also be something simple like you're using an email address which forwards the orders to another address, if that's the case it's possible that one of the email addresses you've been using is full or not forwarding for some other reason.

1.3.5 is an old version of zencart as well, you should consider upgrading. Plus using the old system of emailing credit card numbers is a bit dodgy and probably breaks laws!

hth

Plugin Contributions

I have check with the host of my email. That is not a problem. I do not know how to check my files via ftp or what I would look for if I did.

Plugin Contributions

I guess that I have not been getting "Contact Us" emails either. I have tried to get them sent to two different emails with different domains and I have not received either one.

Plugin Contributions

My guess is your old, insecure Zencart version has been hacked, and your orders and payments are going to someone else.

I think you owe it to your visitors/customers to shut the site down until you find out if I'm right.

You can check to see if the email addresses have been changed in Admin - Configuration - Email Options.

Plugin Contributions

The email addresses still show the correct email. Is that the only way to see if there is a change? Would upgrading to a newer version correct the problems?