Hi,

Almost like how zencart does to include the username as a text of what they want, I want to do the same for my backdoor site. I have version 1.5 and to make a locked down store page I changed all the setting to login to view. Once logged in, my customers who are distributors can purchase them at a discounted price.

Now before someone says, but the email is for sending messages and to reset password. These features will not be used as they are unable to create an account in the first place as they have to login to view. The login details will just get erased after the order completes as I only ship to distributors who don't have outstanding bills. By deleting the login details, I am able to control who has access to purchase as I have to give the ok to the purchase order first. This will mitigate anyone in our office to ship products that are not authorized.

This is the code I found in the tpl_module_create_account file.

Code:
<fieldset>
<legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_LOGIN_DETAILS; ?></legend>
<label class="inputLabel" for="email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></label>
<?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, 'customers_email_address', '40') . ' id="email-address"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
<br class="clearBoth" />

Do I change the red part above to text? Or what do I need to do to let my site know that the username is not going to include an "@" symbol.

Thanks