Hi All,
My set up:
Am using v1.5 as a new install from my hosting company, Hostgator.
Am a beginner, this is second zen cart website I am attempting to do.

Used the classic template as a base to create my own template, and just worked throught the FAQ, forums etc. to customise everything, have looked for the answer to this problem.

http://dreamingthedetails.com/home/

Problem:

All my font suddenly when really big and has made everything else big also

What I was doing:
The title of my website Dreaming the details (think it is the logo??), was right up the top left hand corner of the header wrapper, so I centered it and added some padding to bring it down, I also changed the size of the logo wrapper because it made the background image repeat when I moved the title image down.

The background on nav at the top (where home and login is), the background for the tagline, got bigger, so I changed the size of that. And put a background image into the breadcrumb nav bar.

I went to validate the css (am using firefox web developers tool) and then everything went big?? So obviously I've done something wrong, changed the size of the font in various places, but that hasn't helped h1 should be 3em in size, but I've taken it down to 2 and it still didnt change the size.

Problem 2:
Also how do I take the bullet points away from the footer as I don't want them there. I changed the bullet points in admin, for cataglogue, and it also but bullet points on my footer.

Any help would be gratefully accepted please.

Thanks for your time
Turina Hira