Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

Hey, I am trying to use zx slideshow and I am having problems getting it running...when I upload the install-v1.5.1.sql file I get this error message:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

So I followed the directory and deleted each file off the server and then re-downloaded this, changed the template folder name & re uploaded again. Then I tried uploading the sql statement again and I get the same error...can anyone help me out???
    John

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I got it fixed myself...I had to delete all the zx entries from the database...after that the sql upload worked fine...

I really like this slideshow for the homepage as it is by far the easiest to use one installed correctly....and being able to control it from the admin and change slides via the banner manager is PRICELESS!!! Happy Happy Happy!!! My hat's off to you for all your hard work on this one!
    John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    Never mind, I got it fixed myself...I had to delete all the zx entries from the database...after that the sql upload worked fine...

I really like this slideshow for the homepage as it is by far the easiest to use one installed correctly....and being able to control it from the admin and change slides via the banner manager is PRICELESS!!! Happy Happy Happy!!! My hat's off to you for all your hard work on this one!
    Hey John!

Glad to hear you figured it out. I was too busy and simply didn't get a chance to reply any sooner... Although, the same question was answered a few pages back in this thread.

But, the most important thing is that you got it working and that you're happy with the module. It makes me happy to hear such a nice comment about the module. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow support thread

Hi Balihr,

Will this slideshow display above the side boxes and span them if they are enabled on the homepage?

Thanks,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KADesign View Post
    Hi Balihr,

Will this slideshow display above the side boxes and span them if they are enabled on the homepage?

Thanks,
    Kelly
    I'm not sure what you mean by "span the sideboxes"... Anyway... The slideshow will show in the centerColumn by default, meaning between the left and right column. With just a bit of modification, you can place it in the header (find the instructions a few posts back) so it would show above the sideboxes.

Hope that helps...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "span the sideboxes"... Anyway... The slideshow will show in the centerColumn by default, meaning between the left and right column. With just a bit of modification, you can place it in the header (find the instructions a few posts back) so it would show above the sideboxes.

Hope that helps...

Hi Balihr,

Thanks for the reply.

I want it to show only on the homepage and span across the one side bar I have enabled and the center column. If I put it in the header it will show on all pages, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure which template file to alter to achieve that. If you or anyone else reading this thread knows, please feel free to chime in!

Thanks again for the reply,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Hi Balihr,

Thanks for the reply.

I want it to show only on the homepage and span across the one side bar I have enabled and the center column. If I put it in the header it will show on all pages, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure which template file to alter to achieve that. If you or anyone else reading this thread knows, please feel free to chime in!

Thanks again for the reply,
    Kelly
    Grrrrrr... And only a few pages back: show ZX Slideshow in header for home page only and this

So, basically, you just use the if($this_is_home_page) to place it in the header, but only show on home page.

Let me know if you have any problems or don't understand something, I'll be glad to assist you.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry....

Thanks,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Sorry....

Thanks,
    Kelly
    Noooooo... I was just kidding... It's really not a problem to help a fellow Zenner, it's just that nobody seems to even try searching first. And what's actually more interesting is that most of the questions have already been answered at least once or twice... But hey, at least we're keeping this thread alive...

Plugin Contributions

It's all good...That one deserved a slap on the wrist. I should know better.

Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast