Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

Where can I get the download or do you install this. This is exactly what I want for our website.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joe1963 View Post
    Where can I get the download or do you install this. This is exactly what I want for our website.
    You can download it from the official plugins section here. It's well documented so you should have no problems installing it on your own.

Plugin Contributions

Stupid question but I can't seem to get it to center. It is aligned to the left.
    I have looked and tried to tweak the css but nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadan View Post
    Stupid question but I can't seem to get it to center. It is aligned to the left.
    I have looked and tried to tweak the css but nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions?
    A link to your site would help...

Plugin Contributions

I am a web designer and I create a lot of Zen Carts. I loved the idea of this module and installed it to a 1.5.0 cart to use as a basic new client install. Some of my clients will want to use this slide show feature, and some will not. So it is crucial that the ability to turn the slide show off actually works. It doesn't! Most like up to this point, everyone show has installed this module didn't notice the problem because they planned to actually use it! Anyway, I found the error in the code. In the tpl_index_default.php file, there is the following line:
    <?php if(ZX_SLIDESHOW_STATUS == true) { ?>
    I changed that line in two tiny ways to:
    <?php if (ZX_SLIDESHOW_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
    and now I can turn off the slide show in admin/configuration/zx slideshow as it was designed to do. Posting this here so the author can correct the code, or other users who need to turn it off, can do so :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by seattleannie View Post
    I am a web designer and I create a lot of Zen Carts. I loved the idea of this module and installed it to a 1.5.0 cart to use as a basic new client install. Some of my clients will want to use this slide show feature, and some will not. So it is crucial that the ability to turn the slide show off actually works. It doesn't! Most like up to this point, everyone show has installed this module didn't notice the problem because they planned to actually use it! Anyway, I found the error in the code. In the tpl_index_default.php file, there is the following line:
    <?php if(ZX_SLIDESHOW_STATUS == true) { ?>
    I changed that line in two tiny ways to:
    <?php if (ZX_SLIDESHOW_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
    and now I can turn off the slide show in admin/configuration/zx slideshow as it was designed to do. Posting this here so the author can correct the code, or other users who need to turn it off, can do so :)
    Thank you for pointing this out. I've already noticed that and it's changed in the new update (which will support themes). I'm still preparing it, but it's not ready yet because paying clients have precedence. Since nobody asked why it's not working, I didn't feel it needs to be mentioned... ;)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks balihr, works great... Looking forward to your update...

Plugin Contributions

Great mod but I cannot get it working, when I go to install patch, i get this error:
    Forbidden:
    You don't have permission to access /adminfolder/sqlpatch.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    I am thinking this is server error but recently installed another mod and it didn't have any issue, just wonder if you had any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Check that file's permission, check if it's really there and, if you're using v1.5.0 make sure your admin profile have privileges to access that page. Doesn't really seem as a server error, more like your internal Zen Cart error... Don't forget to check your cache folder for debug files, maybe it'll lead you in the right direction.

Plugin Contributions

thanks Bahir for your reply. checked the file permissions and everything is ok. i am using zc 1.3.9h. the cache folder as alot of debug files containing the same errors:
    PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in /home/sitepathdirectories.../common/html_header.php on line 61
    PHP Warning: array_flip() [<a href='function.array-flip'>function.array-flip</a>]: The argument should be an array in /home/sitepathdirectories.../easypopulate.php on line 1329
    have queried this but have been able to fix them, however these errors have been there a long time so not sure.

cheers,

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast