Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

Quote Originally Posted by coreyalderin View Post
    I got it to show up on the admin page by manually placing all the files in their correct folders. But I am still not able to get the slideshow to show up on the main page.
    I can't say for sure what you did wrong, but my guess is that you didn't properly add the required files and required file edit. The installation is really simple an I believe quite well explained in the documentation so I suggest you follow the instructions step by step and I'm sure it'll work.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bsymes View Post
    I've upgraded from ZenCart 1.3.9 to ZenCart 1.5. I tried installing ZX Slideshow but when I try to install the sql file I get and error message "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. As I understand this is a generic message than means my database is not communicating with my admin. Can you help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.
    This has nothing to do with ZX Slideshow. It indicates that there is some other kind of error, probably caused by the upgrade. Search the forum for that term and you'll find a solution. You might also check your cache directory to see what exactly is causing the error...

Plugin Contributions

How do you turn off the slide title from appearing in the pic? I do not want the title to show.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nvenus916 View Post
    How do you turn off the slide title from appearing in the pic? I do not want the title to show.
    Admin->Configuration->ZX Slideshow
    Caption opacity (set to 0 for invisible) --> set this to 0

Plugin Contributions

Great! That worked! One last thing. How to I change the slideshow circles to appear on the side such as www.threadsence.com?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nvenus916 View Post
    Great! That worked! One last thing. How to I change the slideshow circles to appear on the side such as www.threadsence.com?
    Oh, you'll have to play with the index_home.css file... And there's a lot of playing involved for this... Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

I installed the slider and it works on firezilla browser but when I check on safari and internet explorer, it doesn't work. The slider cuts in half the images? How can I fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by djohanaa View Post
    I installed the slider and it works on firezilla browser but when I check on safari and internet explorer, it doesn't work. The slider cuts in half the images? How can I fix this?
    The first step in resolving ANY problems on the forum is to provide a link to your site. Otherwise, the only thing I can do is look at my magic crystal ball and tell you that you'll find your happiness once you find those keys you had lost 15 years ago...

Plugin Contributions

hi this is my ki ko wi re le ss.com
    I have everything uploaded. how do I get the pictures to show up? I have the picture adjusted in the banner. What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

I just recently had a contractor install Zx Slideshow on my site. We moved the slideshow banners up to the top of the homepage covering "header position 2" It works perfect on the home page. The problem comes when on any other page. The new banner appears about a half inch low. When the next banner appears the first banner pops up into position and can be seen behind the new banner. This continues as each new banner appears and kinda reminds me of flipping through an old spinning Rolodex. I need to know how to either remove the slideshow from every page except the home page or how to get the banners to align on the product pages. Website can be viewed here www.extremeconcealment.com Works perfect on homepage, product pages broken

Thanks in adance

Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast