Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

I have disabled minify, and also just uploaded Image Handler 3 for my version of Zen Cart. Yes, for some reason this is still not picking up the CSS (just checked in Firefox). What could be the reason?

Plugin Contributions

Honestly, I'm not sure. Can you test with classic template so we can rule out a template issue? Don't forget you'll need to upload the template files to your /classic/ directory...

Plugin Contributions

OK, you can check, this works fine with the classic template. So this is a template issue? Is there anything else you could possibly think off? I really like your module, would love to use it!

Plugin Contributions

Yup, obviously template related. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing what's causing it.

A KISS method of fixing it would be to copy all content of index_home.css and paste it into your stylesheet.css - if you're OK with loading the extra (unnecessary) line of css throughout the site.

Another way would be to add the following to your includes/templates/RI_TEMPLATE_07/templates/zx_slideshow.php as the first line:
    Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo($template->get_template_dir('index_home.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'). '/index_home.css'); ?>" media="screen" />

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! Added the code and it is working now!!!!! You are the best, thank you for the effort!

Plugin Contributions

Glad to hear it's working for you!

Keep in mind that this "fix" shouldn't be considered as a good fix since css files should be loaded in the head section and not in the middle of body, so you really should check what's wrong with your template because you might have more issues with other stuff in the future...

P.S. Keep an eye on the module, I'm preparing an update with integrated themes...

Plugin Contributions

Cool! Can't wait to see it, will keep my subscription to this post to ensure I know when you release the update. Would it maybe work better if I just copy and paste the CSS to my style sheet? I don't think I will load any additional plug ins on this site.

Plugin Contributions

I don't think it will make much difference. The slider css file is less than 3kB so the extra load is insignificant. The only difference is that you would be loading all css in the head section. So, if you don't mind the 3kB extra load, go ahead and paste it all in stylesheet.css and delete index_home.css and the last modification line. Or leave as is, doesn't matter.

Have fun!

Plugin Contributions

Hi I have installed the slider, enabled it but it is not showing on the main page, even tried the method in post #14 but not working, please have a look.. molwa.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raj3396 View Post
    Hi I have installed the slider, enabled it but it is not showing on the main page, even tried the method in post #14 but not working, please have a look.. molwa.com
    None of the code from my slider is loading - are you sure you upload the files correctly to your template folder? Also, I've noticed that you have easy slider installed - you might have to remove it because it could cause conflicts. It's not causing it now since nothing is loaded...

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast