I just started testing an upgrade (to v.150) on one of our development servers. I made sure it was working properly as is (v.138a in "test mode") before starting the upgrade process. The upgrade went well and I copied in our template. Our content pages look good. Trying a purchase, uncovered a problem. After we fill in the form on the login page and hit "continue", we get a message (on the next page, page 2 of 3, "main_page=checkput_payment") saying "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time", despite the fact that our products are "virtual", and we have "Payment Zone" set to "--none--". We use Authorize.net (AIM) if that helps.

I know a lot of work has gone into v.150 and it is impressive. Congratulations.

I decided to look, and found the bug ...
The bug is in the failure to recognize "test mode".
After the line
if (!defined('ENABLE_SSL') || ENABLE_SSL != 'true') ...
is changed to
if ((!defined('ENABLE_SSL') || ENABLE_SSL != 'true') && MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_AIM_TESTMODE != 'Test') ...
then everything works correctly.
"Test mode" is an authorize.net feature for the purpose of working off-site - on a development server, not production.

I know a lot of work has gone into v.150 and it is impressive. I would say that if all bug fixes were this easy, "life could be a dream"