Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to mass upload and insert my images so I don't have to upload them one by one. I finally found out how and was so excited so I thought I would share for others.

The key lies in the product model number, and the image name--they have to be the same!

Not sure how others get their images but I save my images from the products on the drop-shipping company I use. When I save, I name the file the id number (which is considered the model number for the product in my store). When all the images are saved, I used my FTP client (coreftp) to upload them to my server.

I download the data export my my dropshipping company. The model number that is already set in the field "v_products_model", is the same number that I name the image that goes with that item (as stated above). I sort the list of product numbers from least to greatest and copy and paste them in notepad (or word, doesn't matter). I then write .jpg (which is my image type) at the end of every product number. I recopy that updated list and insert them in data export csv file using OpenOffice. Then I use easypopulate 4.0 to upload the csv file (products). And that's it! Go to your store and you will see all the products you uploaded with their images.

**Note**
When I try to save the edited csv file, it doesn't save in csv format and it doesn't upload in easypopulate. What I do is save it as some other type of file, then re-save it as a csv file. Then it uploads in easypopulate just fine.

I am sure there is a much simpler way to do some of these things but I haven't figured it out yet (suggestions are welcomed)

How ever you do it, remember the image name has to be the same as the model number.