Plugin Contributions

Default Priced By Attribute Randomly Chooses Prices

OK, here's a weird bug.
    ZC 1.5.1

Some standard modules installed (ceon advanced shipper, p.o. box ban, return auth, stock by attribute, taxcloud. Dynamic Price Updater was installed shortly to try and resolve this issue, it didn't, so it was uninstalled.)

When a product is not priced by attribute, everything works just fine. When a product is priced by attribute, everything still works fine BUT the display price is a random combination of the prices of attributes. Sometimes one, sometimes multiples summed together. On the product preview screen, $0.00 is displayed above "*Display price will include lowest group attributes prices plus price", with the weirdo price displayed below.

Wipe the prices, display price goes back to $0. Wipe the attributes, it goes back to $0. Copy attributes from another product (that has the random price) and the random price is carried over. Copy it over from a product without a random price, price is $0. Manually re-enter prices, and you can see the system go "oh, you want to price ID#602 (or some other random attribute)? That's now your display price." No matter what, if that attribute stays in, its price displays.

It chooses different attributes every time. I've looked through my databases, nothing is unique about any of the attributes. I can alter the prices in the database or through the admin portal and it changes the display price. If the attribute is deleted, the attribute above that one takes over (whether from the attributes manager screen, or the options values manager) but only sometimes. If they are re-sorted, nothing happens. I've deleted and re-created the attributes, same thing happens, even with new sort orders/names.

Here's the kicker:

If you add the product to cart, the price is correct. Regardless of the display price, it always adds to cart correctly.

If I make the product price the negative price of whatever the attribute is, the price displays as $0 and is hidden, like it should be (but that amount is deducted from the correct total in cart). If there is a positive price, it is added to the attribute price.

All the calculation is working, it's a matter of the display code.

I'm so far beyond baffled I don't even know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Priced By Attribute Randomly Chooses Prices

Sure like to see this in action. Any chance you have both products and subcategories in a category ?