Plugin Contributions

Default Upgrade from v1.3 to 1.5 changed the database but did not affect the Admin panel

Hello everyone,

I just went through an upgrade from v1.3 to 1.5 . Everything seem to have gone well until I logged in my Admin panel and I saw the the database was actually upgraded, while the zen cart wasn't. Any suggestions as to what I am missing? Or how I can resolve this issue?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  18.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade from v1.3 to 1.5 changed the database but did not affect the Admin panel

That means you've run the zc_install database-upgrade step, but you haven't updated all the PHP files on your server to the new version.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade from v1.3 to 1.5 changed the database but did not affect the Admin panel

DrByte,

thank you for the reply! I went ahead and read again the instructions, but I can't see the steps to follow in order to upgrade the PHP files. Is there another document I am missing (other than the upgrade instructions I found at this link http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?148 ) ?

Thank you for your help again.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Read that same article. Use your Search and search that article for every mention of the word "files".

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.