Plugin Contributions

Default help to write function to return qty prices

hi,
    i have attempted to write this function, i want to return all the qty prices for a product id

i would like it to list all discounts for a product i have tried this and get 1 qty discount

PHP Code:
    function zen_get_products_qty_discount($products_id) {
        global 
    $db;

$qtydiscount "select products_id, discount_qty, discount_price
                        from " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_DISCOUNT_QUANTITY "
                        where products_id = '" 
    $products_id "' order by discount_price DESC";

$qtydiscount_values $db->Execute($qtydiscount);

while (!
    $qtydiscount_values->EOF) {

$qtydiscount_array[] = array('qty' => $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_qty'],

'price' => $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_price']);

$qtydiscount_values->MoveNext();
            }
        return 
    "Buy " $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_qty'] . " " $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_price'];
        } 

and i have tried this which returns the word array

PHP Code:
    function zen_get_products_qty_discount($products_id) {
        global 
    $db;

$qtydiscount "select products_id, discount_qty, discount_price
                        from " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_DISCOUNT_QUANTITY "
                        where products_id = '" 
    $products_id "' order by discount_price DESC";

$qtydiscount_values $db->Execute($qtydiscount);

while (!
    $qtydiscount_values->EOF) {

$qtydiscount_array[] = array('qty' => $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_qty'],

'price' => $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_price']);

$qtydiscount_values->MoveNext();
            }

//return "Buy " . $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_qty'] . " " . $qtydiscount_values->fields['discount_price'];

return $qtydiscount_array;
        } 
    any help appreciated
    bn

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help to write function to return qty prices

Where is this information intended to be rendered? Zencart already has a quantity discount function.
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

i am experimenting at the minute with doing away with attributes and just using products with a master product status or sub product status

here is link to site

http://catchagrip.co.uk/masterproduc...&products_id=1

you will see below 2 t shirts qty rates but i really want to show all the rates at the minute it is just showing the cheapest

thanks
    bryan

Plugin Contributions

the below code is doing my job from another post on this forum, except it gives a fixed amount of discounts of 5, any one know how to change this so it only shows the amount of discounts used, some might have 1 some might have more

thanks
    Bryan

PHP Code:
    $products_discount_type zen_products_lookup($relatedResult->fields['products_id'], $what_field 'products_discount_type');
    $columns ++;
    $products_id_current = (int)$relatedResult->fields['products_id'];
    $quantityDiscounts = array();
    $products_discount_type_from zen_products_lookup($relatedResult->fields['products_id'], $what_field 'products_discount_type_from');
    require(
    DIR_WS_MODULES zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_DISCOUNTS));

// The following lines are my long & heavy but seemingly functional code, I've adapted it from tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts as I couldn't get the foreach statement to work here

$discount_level_1 $quantityDiscounts[0];
    $discount_level_2 $quantityDiscounts[1];
    $discount_level_3 $quantityDiscounts[2];// This goes up to 5 discount levels, add more if you have more than 5 levels
    $discount_level_4 $quantityDiscounts[3];// or remove some if you have less than 5 levels
    $discount_level_5 $quantityDiscounts[4];

if (
    $products_discount_type != 0) {

// I've adapted the following table style from my custom tpl_modules_product_quantity_discounts, I've made it more vertical to make it fit better, if you want the original horizontal layout you can find the code in tpl_modules_product_quantity_discounts

//NB the TEXT_HEADER below is for ACTUAL PRICE DISCOUNTS it could be replaced with the alternatives: TEXT_HEADER_DISCOUNT_PRICES_AMOUNT_OFF or TEXT_HEADER_DISCOUNT_PRICES_PERCENTAGE.

$lc_text '<table style="margin-top: 0.3em; margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: -1.5em; border:1px solid #94d9f8" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
    <tr style="background: #ECF8FD; font-weight: bold">
    <td colspan="2" align="center">'
    .TEXT_HEADER_DISCOUNT_PRICES_ACTUAL_PRICE.'</font></td> </tr>

<tr><td align="left">' 
    $show_qty '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($show_pricezen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) . '</td></tr>

<tr><td align="left">' 
    $discount_level_1['show_qty'] . '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($discount_level_1['discounted_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) . '</td></tr>

<tr><td align="left">'
    $discount_level_2['show_qty'] . '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($discount_level_2['discounted_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) .'</td></tr>

<tr><td align="left">'
    $discount_level_3['show_qty'] . '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($discount_level_3['discounted_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) .'</td></tr>

<tr><td align="left">'
    $discount_level_4['show_qty'] . '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($discount_level_4['discounted_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) .'</td></tr>

<tr><td align="left">'
    $discount_level_5['show_qty'] . '</td><td>' $currencies->display_price($discount_level_5['discounted_price'], zen_get_tax_rate($products_tax_class_id)) .'</td></tr></table>' ;
    } else {
    $lc_text ='';