Hi,

Newby to the forum and fairly new to ZenCart, although I've just finished on a project that involved a decent amount of customisation, so I'm also "fairly" familiar with it.

I've a project for which I'm finalising the spec and I think it should be possible, although I've come up against a few wee issues. Wondered if someone might be able to help.

Basically each product can have 2 buying options - supply only, supply with fitting.

I can create these attributes and alter the product pricing based on selection, which is fine. But there are 2 key things I'd like to setup and struggling (despite hours / days of digging around) how to do it. These are:

1) Only show the "Supply with Fitting" option if the user is logged in, else just show the supply only option.

2) Be able to check the attributes of products already in the cart, and use the result to determine the attributes shown on other products. Basically we only want the customer to either order by supply only OR by supply and fit. So, if they add a supply only product to the cart and continue shopping, we'd like the attribute selector on other products to only offer supply only until they clear the cart or purchase.

3) Force through a specific delivery address if Supply & Fit is chosen. Basically, if the customer chooses the fit option, we want the products delivered to the client, who will then deliver them to their customer on the day of fitting. So in such an instance, we'd need to be able to hide the shipping address (or at least the edit option) from the customer and ensure the product is delivered to the client, not the customer

Hope all this make sense ... and hopefully someone has some input on some of it :-)

Cheers.