Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Direct Bank Deposit

Hi,
    Not sure if anyone is monitoring this thread but I'm having an error show after installing direct bank deposit.
    I have ZC v1.5.7c and PHP 7.4.21.
    I only have the FLAT rate option available to choose from for shipping.
    Can anyone help me figure out why and how to fix?
    On another note, would anyone also know how to replace (swift code details) to (PayID details) instead?
    Thank you.

Code:
    [13-Jul-2021 20:57:20 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=modules&set=shipping, IP address: 101.#1  include(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/storepickup.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php:200]#2  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_ADDRESS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_ADDRESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 28.

[13-Jul-2021 20:57:20 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=modules&set=shipping, IP address: 101.
    #1  include(/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/storepickup.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php:200]
    #2  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_ADDRESS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_ADDRESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 30.

[13-Jul-2021 20:57:20 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=modules&set=shipping, IP address: 101.
    #1  storepickup->__construct() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php:204]
    #2  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_SORT_ORDER - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_SORT_ORDER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 55.

#1  storepickup->__construct() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/modules.php:204]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TAX_CLASS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TAX_CLASS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 57.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TAX_BASIS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TAX_BASIS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 58.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_STATUS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/shipping/storepickup.php on line 60.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Does the above error mean the "storepickup.php" in this plugin doesn't blend smoothly with the newer 1.5.7c version on php 7.4.21?
    I've looked into both files and not sure exactly if all the changes in this plugin's storepickup.php file are all relevant, which might be causing my above errors?
    Are the only parts that need to be merged over to the new 1.5.7c storepickup.php file are the 2 text email footer additions??

Code:
        $this->email_footer = MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER;

function confirmation() {
          return array('title' => MODULE_SHIPPING_STOREPICKUP_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER);
        }

Plugin Contributions

I'm now getting this error..
    Code:
    [23-Jul-2021 13:15:54 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=orders&origin=index&page=1&oID=20&action=update_order&language=en, IP address: 60.

#1  dirbankaus->update_status() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php:41]
    #2  dirbankaus->__construct() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/orders.php:521]
    #3  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/orders.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php on line 50.
    I looked in that folder on line 50 and line 100 and here are the line codes from those:
    Code:
    $check = $db->Execute("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_DIRBANKAUS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
    Code:
    function after_order_create($order_id) {      $this->email_footer = sprintf(MODULE_PAYMENT_DIRBANKAUS_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER, $order_id);
        }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    I'm now getting this error..
    Code:
    [23-Jul-2021 13:15:54 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=orders&origin=index&page=1&oID=20&action=update_order&language=en, IP address: 60.

#1  dirbankaus->update_status() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php:41]
    #2  dirbankaus->__construct() called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/orders.php:521]
    #3  require(/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/orders.php) called at [/home2//public_html/.com.au/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home2//public_html/.com.au/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php on line 50.
    I looked in that folder on line 50 and line 100 and here are the line codes from those:
    Code:
    $check = $db->Execute("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_DIRBANKAUS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
    Code:
    function after_order_create($order_id) {      $this->email_footer = sprintf(MODULE_PAYMENT_DIRBANKAUS_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER, $order_id);
        }
    I don't really see how/where line 100 came into concern, but what is being indicated is that at the point of attempting to identify the zone applicable to delivery of the item, it appears that there is no 'id' assigned to the delivery country. Perhaps was this a virtual product or download? May need to "work" around the operation in that area if so in some way to satisfy the intent of collecting the information...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc,
    Thank you for your assistance.
    I sometimes notice my php files get spaced out between each line, so just to be sure I put line 50 and 100 just incase this was spaced out with the error as well.

As for the item, it's a physical product.

The error log seems to generate everytime I click to go into an order details in admin, whether just going in or updating the status of the order etc..

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if anyone has created the necessary files to accept Canadian Dollars ?
    I did try (unsuccessfully) to modify the AUS files to use for CAD - when tested - I lost all my other currency options...
    I use a company called "Wise" to facilitate accepting several countries currencies - and I have the following as details required for Canadian currency & banking system.

Account holder
    Joe Bloggs

Institution number

Account number

Transit number

Bank address

***********, ********* ********* ** *** *** Canada

Anyone managed to achieve e this ?

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever get a CAN version going?
    I have Direct Banking working for AUS on zc 157d and now zc158.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Nigel

Can we confirm dirbankusa will work on v1.5.8 and php8 ?
    when deployed I only get a partial list of payment methods. (and no disbank)
    I am in South Africa and hard wired the zone flag to true, but this may not be enough.
    and changed "Routing" to Branch Code.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Some background information would help.
    Do you have a version of the plugin currently running and if so with which Zen Cart version and with which PHP version?

The downloadable version of Direct Bank Deposit has not been updated since 2017 and was really for pre Zen Cart 157 and PHP7.4

I may be able to assist as I have Direct Bank Deposit - AUS running with PHP8.2.
    Many of the changes required for Zen Cart 158 and PHP 8.1 will be similar.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you OldNGrey!
    Sure that will work for us too if you got it working om PHP8.2 . Small changes I can do myself.
    I "almost" have it working, but damn it, I cannot see what I am doing wrong.
    Will appreciate your modules.
    Email to [email protected] will be appreciated.
    Very much!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast