Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Direct Bank Deposit

I downloaded this plugin, but Canada is not listed. Is there an update for Canadian users?
    Anthony Ennis
    www.novainkjet.com

Plugin Contributions

I have clients in Canada that use email money transfer successfully. We cloned the zen check/money order payment module in each cart regardless of version and made the edits needed.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, Please I need Ghana version of this module. Am using zencart 1.5.5f and our banking details for local deposit and international deposit are just below.
    Account Name:
    Routing Number:
    Bank Name:
    Account Number:
    SWIFT Code:

===========================
    TO INSTALL
    ===========================
    Copy the includes folder for your country to the root of your Zen Cart store (This section confuses me so kindly direct me as to where to find this root of the store since when I click on my public html and my zencart store, there is an include folder already).
    Last edited by kwesi; 17 Jul 2018 at 12:56 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have Zen cart 1.5.6b with PHP 7.3 and getting the below warning

[23-Jun-2019 13:53:33 Australia/Melbourne] Request URI: /xxxx/orders.php?cID=20525&page=1&oID=20993&action=edit, IP address: 49.197.64.63
    #1 dirbankaus->update_status() called at [/home/x/public_htmlxxx/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php:41]
    #2 dirbankaus->dirbankaus() called at [/home/xxxx/public_html/gdadmin/orders.php:420]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/payment/dirbankaus.php on line 50.

line 50 dirbankaus.php is below:
    $check = $db->Execute("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_DIRBANKAUS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");

From my reading I don't think this error can be fixed in line 50. It might need to be fixed in line 41 below?:
    if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

Plugin Contributions

I'll try and add Japanese bank transfer (local, not international) support to the module and report back.
    What I want/need:
    1. Bank name
    2. Bank code (optional)
    3. Account type (current, savings, etc.)
    4. Branch name
    5. Branch code (optional)
    6. Account holder name
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

I'm going to start hacking at the code, the Indian bank account support appears most close to what I need for Japan (and South Africa for that matter). I'm also interested in supporting multiple bank accounts, not sure from the description whether only one account is currently supported. Will see..
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

I've hacked up a version for Japan, see attachment. Would work for any other country that has similar settings, or can remove/comment out as needed.
    I've made it support up to two extra (total three) accounts, optionally settable in the module settings. Makes the description and text message creation a bit harder, have to stitch it together in the module code rather than just reading in descriptions from the language files.
    Hope it is useful, of course any improvements/suggestions by the maintainer or other members would be much appreciated as well.

The fields I defined:
    1. Bank name
    2. Bank code (optional)
    3. Branch name
    4. Branch code (optional)
    5. Account type (current, savings, etc.)
    6. Account Number
    7. Account holder name
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Updated: added Japanese language file, removed temporary files left in accidentally, arranged columns with spaces.
    Note: could not figure out how to delete old upload, really just want to replace the previous one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

I do have a question, could be answered generally, but specifically in regard to this module, where the parameters for accounts are directly entered into the configuration DB: how would it be possible to make the module multilingual?

The configure table does not have a language parameter as far as I can tell. So with the current setup, I imagine one could do it like this, as a workable hack:
    1. Add named configuration parameters for extra languages (bank name, branch name, account type, account holder name).
    2. Change the code to check the language and choose the right parameter to display.

A more thorough way, which would involve re-writing the module, might be to use specific tables for the module, one or more as required could have language parameters.

Any advice most appreciated. I am happy to work on a long-term solution, but a short-term solution (let's say, for users who only need 2 languages) would be fine for now also.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I've gone ahead and added Japanese versions of bank name, branch name, account type, and account holder name, to the configuration.
    And 3 accounts in total.
    Japan.zip

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast