Just starting to build a website using zencart 1.5.
All the templates I see, show only one column for the product listings and however many rows that you designate in the admin settings. It doesn't seem to be a very efficient use of screen space!
Is there any admin setting that can be changed to give you more columns so that you would have maybe 3 or 4 columns across and maybe 5 rows, so that it is showing 15 or 20 items in your product listings??? (or even more) Many other shopping carts have this and I like it much better! I want to get as many products listed on one page, very clean, just the image, product name and the price.
Or is this all done in the actual code?
Any suggestions? If this has to be done with the code, has anybody else done this? any code examples. (I'm not a major coder)
I already know that you can designate the amount of product description text and image size etc...But Guess I'm really talking about the whole format of the product listings. Even putting image then product name below it and price below that, so stacking vertically instead of across the page horizontally!

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. http://www.moderndigsfurniture.com/m...ng-tables.html

Thanks

Steve