Default Error while copying large number attributes

I have created a product, a Pen, that has a total of 251 different attributes for wood/acrylic media that the customer can select. Each attribute has a price as well as image associated with it. I have manually uploaded and configured all these attributes and they show up correctly on the product I entered each one manually. My trouble comes when I try to copy these attributes to another product in the same category. I tried the option for deleting all previous attributes in the product being copied to, tried ignoring all existing attributes and only adding new ones, as well as the update price and then add new attributes. Not matter what I do, the page goes blank and at the top of the page it says "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." And if I refresh, it simply shows the error again. but if I hit the back button, it ends up adding about half of the total attributes to the product but does not add the rest--even if I tell it to ignore existing attributes and only add the new ones.

I suspect it has something to do with the number of attributes being handled at one time. Is there any method for copying over say a category or two of attributes at a time? I have spent three days in my off time getting all the attribute categories properly working on the first product and really hope there is a better way to do things than having to do that for each and every product as I won't be able to finish before I hit the grave.

Everything else works as it should. I am not sure if it matters, but I have the TPP mod for tabs as well as the cross sell module installed. Beyond that, thus far, it is stock v1.5.

Thank you in advance.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error while copying large number attributes

A quick search for your error message in the FAQs/Tutorials/Articles section brings up this result:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...-and-try-again

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: Error while copying large number attributes

Thank you! When I looked into the error log, it turns out it was hanging up on the name of one of the attribute image files. Once I corrected the name to remove the offending apostrophe, everything works! I reinput the corrected image file and everything copies great now. Thanks a bunch!