Plugin Contributions

Default blank pages in the "pages 5, 6, 7" addon

HI,
    I have a cart I am getting ready to upgrade to 1.5. In checking it before I start I noticed that pages 5, 6, and 7 from the Add On - add pages to more information sidebox is showing blank pages live but when I open admin and the define page editor the page content is showing their. ?????. This was working just fine what happened?
    Thanks,
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: blank pages in the "pages 5, 6, 7" addon

Check your /cache folder for error log files and post the contents of the newest one here if it isn't clear.

Plugin Contributions

HI Stevesh long time, hope you've been well. About time this crazy weather straighten up.
    Not sure what happened here was working just fine. Couple weekends ago my hosting co. finally upgraded me and migrated my accounts to a new server and much needed and newer version of PHP so I've been working on little bugs here and their the last several days, joy.
    Thanks, I'll post the cache and file.

[30-Apr-2012 17:58:36] PHP Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /hsphere/local/home/pcccompu/devilslakeyachtclub.com/DLYC/DLYCmem/@Dm!N1/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29
    [30-Apr-2012 17:58:36] PHP Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /hsphere/local/home/pcccompu/devilslakeyachtclub.com/DLYC/DLYCmem/@Dm!N1/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

<?php//// ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // |zen-cart Open Source E-commerce |// ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // | Copyright (c) 2003 The zen-cart developers |// | | // | http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php | // | | // | Portions Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce |// ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // | This source file is subject to version 2.0 of the GPL license, |// | that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is |// | available through the world-wide-web at the following url: |// | http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt. |// | If you did not receive a copy of the zen-cart license and are unable |// | to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to |// | [email protected] so we can mail you a copy immediately. |// ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // $Id: object_info.php 1969 2005-09-13 06:57:21Z drbyte $// class objectInfo {// class constructor function objectInfo($object_array) {//this line should be added, but should be tested first:// if (!is_array($object_array)) return; reset($object_array); while (list($key, $value) = each($object_array)) { $this->$key = zen_db_prepare_input($value); } } }?>

Thanks for the help
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

HI Stevesh,
    I take it this info was no help?
    Thanks,
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I'm not coder enough to know what that means. Maybe someone who is will chime in. It may have to do with the PHP version.

Plugin Contributions

HI Stevesh,
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I know what you mean. I know enough for other programming languages to pick up on some things but have not had the luxury of time and money to take some new classes. Still finishing the last set of College loans. Be nice to do more software work than hardware. Body is just getting too old for doing some of what I used to do. I will wait to see if some one replies. I have noticed that another cart using the same Add On is doing the same thing.
    Thanks again for all your help. Enjoy the great weather ahead.

Mark