Thread: Zen Colorbox

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 281
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    285
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Zen Colorbox

    Support thread for Zen Colorbox plugin.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    **deleted**
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Got it installed.. Very nice.. Got something odd happening though.. In fact I noticed this too with the latest version of Zen Lightbox.. I get an "extra" image that is a repeat of the main image. So if you look at my test store where I have no additional images you will see that the lightbox always shows that there are two images, and both images are the main image. http://zentestcart(dot)overthehillweb(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

    I noticed the same behavior using the latest version of Zen Lightbox as well: http://mybeautyaddiction(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_132&products_id=557
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    285
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    glad to hear it's working well for you. I looked at the site and the "Extra" image is coming from your reviews tab, but the css is hiding it from display.
    Is there a ZC setting to "include images in reviews" or something like that?
    Name:  reviews_image.jpg
Views: 1595
Size:  29.8 KB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    glad to hear it's working well for you. I looked at the site and the "Extra" image is coming from your reviews tab, but the css is hiding it from display.
    Is there a ZC setting to "include images in reviews" or something like that?
    Name:  reviews_image.jpg
Views: 1595
Size:  29.8 KB
    No there is no such setting in Tabbed Products Pro.. If I turn off the TPP setting to put the product reviews into a tab, then the extra image goes away..

    I'm wondering if the fix I made here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...411#post620411 to hide the extra reviews button somehow has affected things.. I would hate to not be able to keep reviews inside a tab just to use this add-on..
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    285
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    I'll look into it an see what I can find.

    d

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    I'll look into it an see what I can find.

    d
    You are a doll.. I think this is gonna be my go to lightbox on a go forward.. Seems so much cleaner and lighter (pardon the pun) than Zen Lightbox (which I still love..)
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Got it installed.. Very nice.. Got something odd happening though.. In fact I noticed this too with the latest version of Zen Lightbox.. I get an "extra" image that is a repeat of the main image. So if you look at my test store where I have no additional images you will see that the lightbox always shows that there are two images, and both images are the main image. http://zentestcart(dot)overthehillweb(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

    I noticed the same behavior using the latest version of Zen Lightbox as well: http://mybeautyaddiction(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_132&products_id=557
    One more thing I noticed on this site is that the bottom of the image is getting cut off slightly http://zentestcart(dot)overthehillweb(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

    I'm assuming I need to make an adjustment to the stylesheet, but I am not sure what I need to adjust..
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    One more thing I noticed on this site is that the bottom of the image is getting cut off slightly http://zentestcart(dot)overthehillweb(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

    I'm assuming I need to make an adjustment to the stylesheet, but I am not sure what I need to adjust..
    Nevermind.. found it..

    Changed this:
    Code:
            #cboxLoadedContent{margin-bottom:28px;}
    to this:
    Code:
            #cboxLoadedContent{margin-bottom:40px;}
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Zen Colorbox

    Another minor thing I am trying to figure out how to adjust..

    On this page http://clienthairisle(dot)overthehil...products_id=35 the "stop slideshow" text is cut off..

    How do I adjust that??
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

 

 
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v155 Attribute image swapped for main image using Colorbox
    By soxophoneplayer in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 Jun 2016, 02:34 PM
  2. Trying to fix inline code with colorbox...
    By toomanyknots in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5 Apr 2015, 04:26 PM
  3. IH and Zen Colorbox vs Zen Lightbox?
    By Feznizzle in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28 Jan 2015, 02:29 AM
  4. Lightbox OR Colorbox
    By Rizla in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2 May 2014, 11:55 AM
  5. LightBox, SlimBox, ColorBox, which one is better?
    By waterbender in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13 Aug 2013, 07:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR