Thread: Zen Colorbox

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Colorbox

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIbrickedIT View Post
    Zen zart 1.5.x Mariadb 10.4

I tried to install Colorbox and everything went fine but when installing SQL patch I got 1064 syntax error:

Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ', 'Allow version checking if Zen ...' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT IGNORE INTO zen_configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Zen Colorbox', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS', 'true', '
    If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:

- document_general_info
    - document_product_info
    - page (EZ-Pages)
    - product_free_shipping_info
    - product_info
    - product_music_info
    - product_reviews
    - product_reviews_info
    - product_reviews_write

Default: true', @cgi, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('Zen Colorbox (Update Check)', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_PLUGIN_CHECK', , 'Allow version checking if Zen Cart version checking enabled

If false, no version checking performed.
    If true, then only if Zen Cart version checking is on:', @cgi, 20, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('Overlay Opacity', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_OVERLAY_OPACITY', '0.6', '
    Controls the transparency of the overlay.

Default: 0.6', @cgi, 30, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''0.1'', ''0.2'', ''0.3'', ''0.4'', ''0.5'', ''0.6'', ''0.7'', ''0.8'', ''0.9'', ''1''), '), ('Resize Duration', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_RESIZE_DURATION', '400', '
    Controls the speed of the image resizing.

Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.

Default: 400
    ', @cgi, 40, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Initial Width', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_INITIAL_WIDTH', '250', '
    If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its width from this value to the current image width, when first displayed.

Note: This value is measured in pixels.

Default: 250
    ', @cgi, 50, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Initial Height', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_INITIAL_HEIGHT', '250', '
    If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its height from this value to the current image height, when first displayed.

Note: This value is measured in pixels.

Default: 250
    ', @cgi, 60, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Display Image Counter', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_COUNTER', 'true', '
    If true, the image counter will be displayed (below the caption of each image) within the lightbox.

Default: true', @cgi, 70, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), ('Close on Overlay Click', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_CLOSE_OVERLAY', 'false', '
    If true, the lightbox will close when the overlay is clicked.

Default: false', @cgi, 80, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('Loop', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_LOOP', 'true', '
    If true, Images will loop in both directions.

Default: true', @cgi, 90, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('Slideshow', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_SLIDESHOW', 'false', '
    If true, Images will display as a slideshow.

Default: false', @cgi, 100, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('  Slideshow Auto Start', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_SLIDESHOW_AUTO', 'true', '
    If true, your slideshow will auto start.

Default: true', @cgi, 110, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '), ('  Slideshow Speed', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_SLIDESHOW_SPEED', '2500', '
    Sets the speed of the slideshow

Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.

Default: 2500', @cgi, 120, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('  Slideshow Start Text', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_SLIDESHOW_START_TEXT', 'start slideshow', '
    Link text to start the slideshow.

Default: start slideshow', @cgi, 130, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('  Slideshow Stop Text', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_SLIDESHOW_STOP_TEXT', 'stop slideshow', '
    Link text to stop the slideshow.

Default: stop slideshow', @cgi, 140, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Gallery Mode', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_GALLERY_MODE', 'true', '
    If true, the lightbox will allow additional images to quickly be displayed using previous and next buttons.

Default: true', @cgi, 150, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), ('  Include Main Image in Gallery', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE', 'true', '
    If true, the main product image will be included in the lightbox gallery.

Default: true', @cgi, 160, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), ('EZ-Pages Support', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_EZPAGES', 'true', '
    If true, the lightbox effect will be used for linked images on all EZ-Pages.

Default: true', @cgi, 170, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'), ('  File Types', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_FILE_TYPES', 'jpg,png,gif', '
    On EZ-Pages, the lightbox effect will be applied to all images with one of the following file types.

Default: jpg,png,gif
    ', @cgi, 180, NOW(), NULL, NULL);]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I am stuck with this. Seems there has been Colorbox earlier or at least it works on the site but no admin options are visible thanks to this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    BR,
    Oops
    Please forgive me for looking at the current github fileset. I don't see the above sql exactly as required to be executed. By that I mean there is a fileset that is expected to perform the install/upgrade. It has similar statements, but not exactly as it executes each query rather than one giant one. The Readme file shows something similar, but doesn't appear to have the problem that the above has.

So the problem with the above query is that this portion:
    Code:
     'ZEN_COLORBOX_PLUGIN_CHECK', , 'Allow
    Has that comma followed by a space followed by a comma.

The Readme shows a text value of 'true' in that space, but the above shows nothing.

So why does the Readme show the query? Too many have questioned what happens, or they come across an issue and want to know what was expected, etc. Lastly to that though, because a previous author took a lot of trouble to incorporate it and I didn't see the benefit of removing it. After all navigation of the site after file incorporation causes the install, so running the sql again really does nothing other than waste time and in this case energy.

So, if the version being installed doesn't look like what is in Github, perhaps could offer some more info to be able to track down the issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have just installed colorbox on my new test site running v1.5.7d and all seems to be working however when I access the configuration page for colorbox, the page is blank so I can't make any changes to the settings.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Hello,
    I have just installed colorbox on my new test site running v1.5.7d and all seems to be working however when I access the configuration page for colorbox, the page is blank so I can't make any changes to the settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Use this guideline to help troubleshoot.

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/
    Also helps to clarify what is meant by a "blank page". It may be that there are conflicting configuration ids in the database. Resolution to that issue if no error messages are otherwise logged is to run the uninstall sql at least twice in a row. Not 100% sure why twice is necessary, but it has proven to work.

Plugin Contributions

I ran uninstall_1.5.sql once and re-installed which resolved the problem, thank you for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you mc12345678 and sorry for my very late response but I was hospitalized again and forgot this issue. Of course it was my brainfart to try to run this again without dropping it first but if I remember right I found your githubs account a installer and I think it dropped the previous and then it worked fine. Thanks again mc12345678!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you mc12345678 and sorry for my very late response but I was hospitalized again and forgot this issue. Of course it was my brainfart to try to run this again without dropping it first but if I remember right I found your githubs account a installer and I think it dropped the previous and then it worked fine. Thanks again mc12345678!
    No problem, glad you have made it back, priorities matter and this forum will be here whenever available. Glad to hear though that the issue for resolved through a "standard" process.

Plugin Contributions

I tried to install Colorbox and everything went fine but when installing SQL patch I got 1064 syntax error:

[CODE]1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ', 'Allow version checking if Zen ...' at line 1
    Hello!

Got exactly the same problem tonight trying to upgrade from Lightbox to Colorbox.

The SQL script in the readme of the current v2.1.2 has some PHP code left-over that breaks its execution with the Error 1064.

Code:
    ('Zen Colorbox (Update Check)', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_PLUGIN_CHECK', <?php echo SHOW_VERSION_UPDATE_IN_HEADER; ?>, 'Allow version checking (...)
    The github indeed gives what should be here ('true'):

Code:
    ('Zen Colorbox (Update Check)', 'ZEN_COLORBOX_PLUGIN_CHECK', 'true', 'Allow version checking (...)
    And with that it works right away.

Now, the reason I was upgrading was because Lightbox was breaking the responsive_classic for product listings... and the same issue is happening with Colorbox. Really scratching my head.

Will investigate further but so far I don't know that could be happening.

Julien

Can anyone help me solve the plugin error problem?

This also contributes to the compatibility and update of the latest version of Zencart with plugins
    site:https://heelsbags.com
    Database Engine: MySQL 5.6.51-cll-lve
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 8.1.21 (Zend: 4.1.21)
    zen cart v1.5.8a
    plugins:
    Zen Colorbox from https://github.com/daniel-hopkins/zen-colorbox or zen-cart.com
    (for this plugins i have first error:can't display images in product info,and maybe i have fix it from /public_html/heelsbags/includes/modules/responsive_classic/zen_colorbox.php on line 18 "LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT" to "LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT")

Image Handler5 Version: 5.3.4

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/modules/responsive_classic/additional_images.php:121
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php(12): require()
    #1 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php(169): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #2 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php(156): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #3 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php(178): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #4 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/index.php(94): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/responsive_classic/additional_images.php on line 121.
    here is the code of additional_images.php on line 121.
    $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' =>'class="centerBoxContentsFeatured centeredContent back"' . ' ' . 'style="width:' . $col_width . '%;"',

-------------------------
    #0 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php(125): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/autoload_func.php(40): require_once('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #2 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/application_top.php(237): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    #3 /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/index.php(25): require('/home/g67mwiq1l...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key "SSL_SESSION_ID" in /home/.../public_html/heelsbags/includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php on line 125.
    here is the code of init_sessions.php on line 125
    $ssl_session_id = $_SERVER['SSL_SESSION_ID'];

Ok,i have fixed it:
    /includes/modules/responsive_classic/zen_colorbox.php
    /includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php
    "LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT" to "LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT")

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast