Thread: Zen Colorbox

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Colorbox

Hello.

By the advise of people on this forum I deleted the ZenLightbox and installed Zen ColorBox plugin. I'm using the Additional Product Images add-on as well, since it's easier for my client to use it instead of re-loading product's edit panel, nevermind :)

I'm stuck with an issue I can't seem to solve myself:

The main image shows up as it should with colorbox, but I can only see the close button, there are NO <prev next> buttons to go from picture one to picture two. If I click on any of the additional images below, they just open normally, without the colorbox effect and not in the "gallery mode" as the settings of the colorbox plugin say. Please see the example here.

So, is this plugin for additional images even compatible with ColorBox? If so, how can I make it work? :)

ZenCart: v. 1.5.4

Plugin Contributions

Would recommend verifying installation of this plugin and if the other modifies the same file(s) would suggest verifying that the merge of the two is correct.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone been able to get this mod to work on Zen Cart version 1.5.5?
    I have Image handler installed, am using the colorbox file for additional images... but it is not showing the closing X at the bottom right of the image. I know it is there... so I can click in that area to close the image, but no one else is going to know to do that!
    I also have CSS JS loader installed. I have tried about everything I can think of to get it to work and, while it WILL do the colorbox function, I just cannot figure out how to get the controls to show up.
    Image Handler is also not working the way it should... but I am not worried about that at the moment, just want the Colorbox to work!
    Any help from you experts out there would be greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    Has anyone been able to get this mod to work on Zen Cart version 1.5.5?...
    I have installed zen colorbox as part of Responsive Sheffield Blue template on zc 1.5.5 along with Image Handler 4.3.2
    I encountered similar problem - main image would come up but no additional image next/previous. If I clicked on additional image within the product listing that image would come up as a small pop-up.

I noticed the includes/modules/additional image core files were different. I copied the file from my zc 1.5.4 site (also merged with IH 1.5.4 and a different responsive template that also uses colorbox). That worked.

I presume that there was some issue between new additional images file and either IH4 or ZenColorbox. I'm not an expert by any stretch. However, this hack is working for me and I haven't noted any problems. (touch wood).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I have installed zen colorbox as part of Responsive Sheffield Blue template on zc 1.5.5 along with Image Handler 4.3.2
    I encountered similar problem - main image would come up but no additional image next/previous. If I clicked on additional image within the product listing that image would come up as a small pop-up.

I noticed the includes/modules/additional image core files were different. I copied the file from my zc 1.5.4 site (also merged with IH 1.5.4 and a different responsive template that also uses colorbox). That worked.
    I'm not having any problems with colorbox and ZC1.5.5 I'm also starting with RSB 2 but not using Image Handler. Doing a three way compare the only difference I see is a call to a observer in the default that's not in the other two, which shouldn't create the problem your having.

I have Image handler installed, am using the colorbox file for additional images... but it is not showing the closing X at the bottom right of the image. I know it is there... so I can click in that area to close the image, but no one else is going to know to do that!
    Check that your stylesheet_zen_colorbox.css has the correct path and that the image folder has all the images for the box... When I first installed, it was the default box layout which worked.. but I use a different designed layout and it's working too.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

How to make the popup image larger. I installed this by uninstalling the zen lightbox plugin, it works as it should but when I click on the main image on the product page it brings up the lightbox but you can see it starts at the 400 px set in admin but instead of growing to at least 1000 (set to 1200 in admin/images settings for IH) it does not. The size of the popup is actually smaller than the main image.

this is just a sample of the way it behaves: https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/De...-Ete-Exclusive

On the pc-windows 8.1-FireFox and Chrome the images are smaller than the main image, on the macintosh the images are only a bit larger than the main image.

They act like there is a setting to have them fit to window. I would like to have the popup be at least 1000x1000 so that the customers can see the details on some of the products better.

How can I change the size of the popup image?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    How to make the popup image larger. I installed this by uninstalling the zen lightbox plugin, it works as it should but when I click on the main image on the product page it brings up the lightbox but you can see it starts at the 400 px set in admin but instead of growing to at least 1000 (set to 1200 in admin/images settings for IH) it does not. The size of the popup is actually smaller than the main image.

this is just a sample of the way it behaves: https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/De...-Ete-Exclusive

On the pc-windows 8.1-FireFox and Chrome the images are smaller than the main image, on the macintosh the images are only a bit larger than the main image.

They act like there is a setting to have them fit to window. I would like to have the popup be at least 1000x1000 so that the customers can see the details on some of the products better.

How can I change the size of the popup image?
    for me, your example is displaying as expected. The popup is 95% of available screen. Colorbox doesn't manage the size of the image up so it can not size the image to make use of 95% of your available screen. it does down size to make the 95% of your screen. You can force it to expand beyond 95%, but then all the controls are now outside the viewing area and no way to kill it without hitting escape... I'm looking at adding zoom to the popup to fix this on extremely large images on small screens.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply. I guess it is alright and a zoom would be great. We sell 3d art items and some are skin textures so it is nice to have them large so they can see details...LOL

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I guess it is alright and a zoom would be great. We sell 3d art items and some are skin textures so it is nice to have them large so they can see details...LOL
    WheelZoom makes use of the existing displayed image and zooms in using css and is easy to add into colorbox.. I added it to my site and it works. When colorbox displays the image, hovering over the image, spin the mouse wheel to zoom in/out grab the zoomed in image to move it around. Sample installation, download wheelzoom from Jack Moore wed site and place the script file in your template jscript folder.

modify includes/classes/zen_colorbox/jquery_colorbox.php add
    Code:
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('.js', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'jscript') . '/wheelzoom.js"></script>"></script>';
    modify includes/classes/zen_colorbox/autoload_default.php add edits in red
    Code:
    $("a[rel^='colorbox']").colorbox({onComplete:function(){ wheelzoom(document.querySelectorAll('.cboxPhoto')); }, <?php require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'zen_colorbox/options.php'); ?>});;
    That's all you need to do for wheelzoom to work in colorbox!
    If you use img as instructions, when colorbox close so will all images on your site.. Use cboxPhoto instead of img tag.. When I figure out why git cola stopped posting, I'll add it to my github page..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    WheelZoom makes use of the existing displayed image and zooms in using css and is easy to add into colorbox.. I added it to my site and it works. When colorbox displays the image, hovering over the image, spin the mouse wheel to zoom in/out grab the zoomed in image to move it around. Sample installation, download wheelzoom from Jack Moore wed site and place the script file in your template jscript folder.

modify includes/classes/zen_colorbox/jquery_colorbox.php add
    Code:
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('.js', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'jscript') . '/wheelzoom.js"></script>"></script>';
    modify includes/classes/zen_colorbox/autoload_default.php add edits in red
    Code:
    $("a[rel^='colorbox']").colorbox({onComplete:function(){ wheelzoom(document.querySelectorAll('.cboxPhoto')); }, <?php require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'zen_colorbox/options.php'); ?>});;
    That's all you need to do for wheelzoom to work in colorbox!
    If you use img as instructions, when colorbox close so will all images on your site.. Use cboxPhoto instead of img tag.. When I figure out why git cola stopped posting, I'll add it to my github page..

Thank you and I might just give this a try.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast