Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Colorbox

Problem solved by changing
    includes/templates/responsive_classic/css/stylesheet_zen_colorbox.css:
    around line 5
    ...left:0;
    to
    ...right:0;

Not the best solution as it is stuck to the right now but I have the page under as should be...:)

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way to make the popup window display the image at 800 px high? The images in the colorbox window are limited to 604px high - would like them to show at 800px high.

Site is here

Thanks in advance

Version 1.5.5.e -IH and Colorbox addons
    Last edited by charmedbytina2; 4 Jun 2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: my typing sux!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by charmedbytina2 View Post
    Is there any way to make the popup window display the image at 800 px high? The images in the colorbox window are limited to 604px high - would like them to show at 800px high.

Site is here

Thanks in advance

Version 1.5.5.e -IH and Colorbox addons
    It's not limited to 604px specifically.. It may be on your screen/setup, but I just accessed the site from a browser and at first it was only 534px tall, then when I resized the browser to allow a larger height, then the image was presented at 563px... When I played with the css to present the image with a larger resolution the image grew in size within the window and would no longer fit...

All of that to say that I don't think that it is quite understood how all of this works together in particular responsive design. Basically the image is displayed at a dimension that fits the screen. That size may be smaller than the "original" image, but that's where the setup versus result comes into place. Zooming in versus seeing the image all on screen. The sizing of the original image to be "effective" as well, etc...

I just tried something else. On the page, I zoomed out to view at 60%, then when clicking on the image to see the larger view of it, it was presented at its original "size" which was 800px tall, but it didn't fully fit the screen because none of this is about magnifying in, though after opening the image at that size, it is possible to zoom in on the page which also zooms in on the image, though the "border" shrinks in around it.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Updated to 2.1 colorbox version - many thanks. I was very careful with any merging, the only addition I put is some responsive tags to make images start smaller. Without these tags, I currently get a whitebox with animation on images that are around 750px per side. It might be for some slightly smaller than that. It was working before so maybe I need to tweak something? Thanks in advance.

Example below when clicking large image click:-

https://www.thegemtree.com/fashion-j...endant-p-21504

Plugin Contributions

I found out what it is. In includes/functions/extra_functions/zen_colorbox.php, taking this code out lets all large images show with no issue:-

$basepath = "";
    $realBase = realpath($basepath);
    $userpath = $basepath . $src;
    $realUserPath = realpath($userpath);
    if ($realUserPath === false || strpos($realUserPath, $realBase) !== 0) {
    $src = '';
    }
    Am not sure if this has any ill effects taking this out. But it could be based on the template I am using, maybe not affecting others.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    I found out what it is. In includes/functions/extra_functions/zen_colorbox.php, taking this code out lets all large images show with no issue:-

Am not sure if this has any ill effects taking this out. But it could be based on the template I am using, maybe not affecting others.
    That portion of code is intended to validate that the image requested is coming from the local server and that the image exists in the location identified. It is from "core" (default) ZC files. Would be interested to know what portion/part was causing the large images to not be presented and/or what may have caused that issue. At the time of incorporation, it seemed to be the right place to add it. If not, then need to find why and correct it... your help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your response. I would like to help, I am not very technical though. Before removing the code, the image would link to home page, not sure if that helps at all. I tried increasing max large image values to see if it is that but still the same. I have Image Handler also, I have had that since first version and it has been gradually updated. Not sure if that has a bearing on it either. Some enlargements load from cache, some from another folder.

Plugin Contributions

Based on the above and an independent notification, the problem with the sanitation code was corrected (added too early within the file) as well as an issue/rewrite of a few of the javascript files. Version 2.1.1 will be posted to the forum shortly for review, but is also available from github: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-colorbox/tree/2.1.1

- Updated installer/updater to exclude operation if the logoff was selected.
    - Relocated code that was disabling a properly formatted/named Image Handler 4 image to allow IH4 and
    zen colorbox to continue to operate together.
    - Completed the incorporation of the code template code to minimize code rewriting/retyping. This also
    removed a javascript error that was generated on the checkout_payment page.
    - Incorporate ZC 1.5.5 code into the includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/additional_images.php file including
    notifiers and the comments at the top of the file.
    - Removed the obsolete language="javascript" parameters from the HTML <script> tags.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Based on the above and an independent notification, the problem with the sanitation code was corrected (added too early within the file) as well as an issue/rewrite of a few of the javascript files. Version 2.1.1 will be posted to the forum shortly for review, but is also available from github: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-colorbox/tree/2.1.1
    As some have discovered, version 2.1.1 of the zen-colorbox plugin is now available from here.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    As some have discovered, version 2.1.1 of the zen-colorbox plugin is now available from here.
    I just installed it and when main image tries to open, it continues in a loop and doesn't open, on the other hand I can open additional images and I can browse from pic to pic but can't get main image to show. It will stay in a continues loop.

This is the error from the logs:
    [30-Aug-2017 20:00:29] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_lightbox() in /.../includes/templates/my_template/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php on line 24
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast