Thread: Zen Colorbox

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Colorbox

Yes, that's why I wrote "solved the issue for me. The image overlay works now as it should and it displays the current image number only which is what I wanted". I should have added it can be left blank too as intended but with the double quotation marks inside the single ones.
    I wanted to only display the image number, but nothing is cool too =)

Weird you couldn't replicate the issue. I got an error during validation and the image opened as a regular link, no overlay or thumbnails. =(

Plugin Contributions

1.5.5.e
    found that includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_zen_colorbox.php causes an issue when using the Authorize.net (AIM) module. Seems to pass the CC number to the confim page but when you click the confirm button you get sent back to the paument page with the following error ""Credit card number is required. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

I assume the jscript_zen_colorbox.php is on that page to load the cvv popup in colorbox instead, so I solved the problem by removing jscript_zen_colorbox.php from that path so it doesn't load on that page.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    1.5.5.e
    found that includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_zen_colorbox.php causes an issue when using the Authorize.net (AIM) module. Seems to pass the CC number to the confim page but when you click the confirm button you get sent back to the paument page with the following error ""Credit card number is required. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

I assume the jscript_zen_colorbox.php is on that page to load the cvv popup in colorbox instead, so I solved the problem by removing jscript_zen_colorbox.php from that path so it doesn't load on that page.
    Looking back through things a little, the colorbox option is provided on the checkout_payment page to offer an in place popup of the coupon window help and that only (sure it could likely be used to support entry for some other popup as well I would think, but that was not its original consideration for the payment page). That said, there are a few things not quite right here... For one, the link does not appear until a coupon has been entered (either entered without selecting a payment or having returned to the payment page). Another is that if the link is presented it potentially causes mixed content (which then can carry over into the colorbox segment and becomes more "apparent"). Then there is the fact that it is a javascript like link instead of a simple link used say on the product information page. So I'm not entirely sure which of the above played a factor in the problem seen with authorize.net (AIM) because of the additional information below as well. Of course another slightly more "limiting" condition would be to prevent the javascript from loading if the store doesn't offer coupons to begin with which is likely a good course of action but doesn't necessarily solve the issue.

What I'm seeing in the code based on the error message is that the checkout_payment page is submitted and some amount of data is sent to the checkout_process "page". Then within the checkout_process module received data is evaluated for accuracy and sent to authorize.net (AIM). In this scenario, the error is actually coming directly from authorize.net (AIM) which has identified that the credit card number was not provided. So it seems that either colorbox at one point or another is affecting the credit card number collection or there is some validation that has occurred as part of the submission and prior to processing in the checkout_process module that has disturbed the credit card number.

I've made the following changes though to includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_zen_colorbox.php having tested this functionality in place on a cart that hasn't had anything changed in this area but still without an authorize.net (AIM) payment module in place. I also modified includes/modules/order_totals/ot_coupon.php function credit_selection() beginning at line 131 from:
    Code:
      function credit_selection() {
        global $discount_coupon;
        // note the placement of the redeem code can be moved within the array on the instructions or the title
        $selection = array('id' => $this->code,
                           'module' => $this->title,
                           'redeem_instructions' => MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_REDEEM_INSTRUCTIONS . ($discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] != '' ? MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_REMOVE_INSTRUCTIONS : '') . ($discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] != '' ? MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_CURRENT_CODE . '<a href="javascript:couponpopupWindow(\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_COUPON_HELP, 'cID=' . $_SESSION['cc_id']) . '\')">' . $discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] . '</a><br /><br />' : ''),
    to:
    Code:
      function credit_selection() {
        global $discount_coupon, $request_type;
        // note the placement of the redeem code can be moved within the array on the instructions or the title
        $selection = array('id' => $this->code,
                           'module' => $this->title,
                           'redeem_instructions' => MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_REDEEM_INSTRUCTIONS . ($discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] != '' ? MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_REMOVE_INSTRUCTIONS : '') . ($discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] != '' ? MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_CURRENT_CODE . '<a href="javascript:couponpopupWindow(\'' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_COUPON_HELP, 'cID=' . $_SESSION['cc_id'], $request_type) . '\')">' . $discount_coupon->fields['coupon_code'] . '</a><br /><br />' : ''),
    This ensured that the link would be generated according to the page's load type (https: or http:). In a way this is becoming a moot point because either a store is going completely SSL or doesn't have one... But, regardless the link generated was one that was http: and then when colorbox got involved this caused mixed content.

The changes I made to includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_zen_colorbox.php were:

Code:
    require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'zen_colorbox/display_link.php');
    to:
    Code:
    require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'zen_colorbox/display_js_link.php');
    Operation on a responsive template ZC 1.5.5e version was improved. I don't have credentials against which to test authorize.net (AIM) to see what is/was going on, but if you could answer a few questions perhaps this issue can be resolved.

Does the store support coupons?
    Does the problem occur before/without any coupon entered?
    What browser(s) were used to test this?
    What other javascript related items are loaded beyond the default install and jscript_zen_colorbox.php?
    If the store uses coupons then please consider the below as well.
    Is it possible to enter a coupon without selecting a payment method and selecting the continue button and does the problem then occur if the payment method is selected and continue with process?

What is it about the confirmation page information that indicates that the number (in its entirety) has been successfully passed to the confirmation page?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Does the store support coupons?
    Yes
    Does the problem occur before/without any coupon entered?
    Yes, no coupon was entered
    What browser(s) were used to test this?
    Chrome and firefox
    What other javascript related items are loaded beyond the default install and jscript_zen_colorbox.php?
    jscript_imagehover.js, https://ssl.google-analytics.com/urchin.js

What is it about the confirmation page information that indicates that the number (in its entirety) has been successfully passed to the confirmation page?
    Well, I don't know that it has been passed in its entirety, what I see in the payment section is the correct card type, card owner, card expiration and card number as "Card Number:4111XXXXXXXX1111".
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Yes
    Yes, no coupon was entered
    Chrome and firefox
    jscript_imagehover.js, https://ssl.google-analytics.com/urchin.js

Well, I don't know that it has been passed in its entirety, what I see in the payment section is the correct card type, card owner, card expiration and card number as "Card Number:4111XXXXXXXX1111".
    And did the problem persist with the above correction applied?

Wondering it it is the colorbox js file that is causing the issue, because the operation for the colorbox is tested for execution and in the above situation would not be executed.

Plugin Contributions

Submitted version 2.1.2 to ZC forum with the following changes:
    - Updated installer/updater to support upgrade checking independent of other plugins.
    - Updated code in support of anticipated changes for PHP 7.2.
    - Corrected reported issue for some environments where ZEN_COLORBOX_COUNTER is not equal to true.
    - Corrected use of zen_colorbox for usage on the checkout_payment page to use a javascript link.
    - Added Configuration key to support Upgrade from pre 2.1.0 as intended.
    Once reviewed and posted will be available from here.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Submitted version 2.1.2 to ZC forum with the following changes:

Once reviewed and posted will be available from here.
    Version 2.1.2 has been reviewed and posted. It is available from this zen-cart link.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    "Externally" I can't identify why the software on your site is "deleting" the filename that would be expected is not provided back. Either I need to provide you troubleshooting/data collection actions, the software on the live system needs to be verified to be that which is provided in the download/as provided in github, or access provided to do the same (seeing that you are in prepations to be away).

Let me know how you would like to proceed at this point in light of natural events.
    I have access to computer and Internet now 3 times a week and I'm ready to do this. At this point what do you need from me?
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Hello mc12345678,

Thank you for the new update of colorbox however I have the following error when importing the SQL part of your installation instructions.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I receive the error above straight after importing SQL script into SQL Query Executor on Zencart 1.5.5e

This is the first time I've used colorbox so no left over previous build however prior to this I installed Image Handler-5 (Zen Cart 1.5.5+)

I have followed your steps as instructed.

Rename the following folders to match your template folder.

1_Installer_Files/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE
    1_Installer_Files/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE

Rename the following folder to match your admin folder.

1_Installer_Files/YOUR_ADMIN

Using your FTP program; upload the includes and the (renamed) admin folder to your server (Note: All files make use of the overrides system, and should merge with your current files not replace them.)
    to select the install sql.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Thank you

Nathan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by himmon View Post
    Hello mc12345678,

Thank you for the new update of colorbox however I have the following error when importing the SQL part of your installation instructions.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I receive the error above straight after importing SQL script into SQL Query Executor on Zencart 1.5.5e

This is the first time I've used colorbox so no left over previous build however prior to this I installed Image Handler-5 (Zen Cart 1.5.5+)

I have followed your steps as instructed.

Rename the following folders to match your template folder.

1_Installer_Files/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE
    1_Installer_Files/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE

Rename the following folder to match your admin folder.

1_Installer_Files/YOUR_ADMIN

Using your FTP program; upload the includes and the (renamed) admin folder to your server (Note: All files make use of the overrides system, and should merge with your current files not replace them.)
    to select the install sql.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Thank you

Nathan
    So, the way the code is written, there should be no need to paste the sql information. Yes instruction 6 of the readme.html is a little "sly", in that it says to paste if the auto-installer has been prevented from loading. The description of the above actions does not indicate that the installer was specifically skipped... Therefore there should be no reason during install to paste sql into the install SQL Patches window.

So, then there are other questions to be answered based on the potential installation.... All of which basically are to verify if the files have been placed into the correct location. Has the admin->configuration menu been reviewed for Zen Colorbox to be listed?

Because of the error message there should be at least one error log in the logs directory related to the plugin. Always start with the most recent myDebug- style file, addressing the issue(s) identified first at the top of the file and then possibly working down through the file or just repeating the action/operation that caused the file to exist.

Can post the log file here, but be sure to obscure the admin folder name or other sensitive information when posting. Also further, please use the # button in the Quick Reply toolbar to generate [CODE][/CODE] tags between which to place the content.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast